PDA

View Full Version : "Extracting" JWH-XXX from K2, Spice, etc.

Question Reality
20-01-2011, 04:23
I recently got this herbal blend at a nearby smokeshop that is very potent. I noticed there's some kind of powder in it, and I've been using a credit card to separate as much of it as i can from the plant matter. Is this "k2 kief" so to speak more potent then the plant matter i leave behind? And if not is there a method of separating the chem from the blend?

acid_staind
20-01-2011, 05:16
if the powder is really fine a kief catcher should get a lot of it out.

not sure if you would want to smoke that though. who knows what it could be.

Question Reality
20-01-2011, 05:33
I tried the kief catcher already, it kind of stuck to it cause its really fine. And i'm smoking it in the blend anyway so I don't really care about which chems it is.

fryingsquirrel
20-01-2011, 05:39
Soak it it in acetone, filter out the plant material, and evaporate the tone to recover the jwh.

Or-And this is FFFFFAAAAARRRRRRR better, just buy the jwh as a pure chemical.

Scheduled
20-01-2011, 05:48
You can order powdered JWH-XXX online. Dont bother extracting.

Question Reality
20-01-2011, 06:00
I am unable to do an acetone extraction and i don't have a reliable vendor or mg scale, but i tried the kief screen again and its working, i just had to clean it out.

ResearchChemMrE
20-01-2011, 06:34
hey you can always get some everclear soak it in there ... filter out the material.. and let it sit out on a dish or something so you can take a razor blade to retrive the jwh...

P.S.

your just wasting your money at 10$ a gram for commerical blends like k2... i would order jwh-xxx online try the 210 or the 81 both very different but since you dont have a mg scale BE very careful as this stuff is active in the low mgs...

ResearchChemMrE
20-01-2011, 06:35
Oh, and remeber you can always do more... you cant do less so very small amounts if you do get the pure jwh...

Question Reality
20-01-2011, 08:22
No vendor discussion And acetone and everclear are unavailable to me. Can i use 70% isopropyl? i suspect not but thats all i have.

ResearchChemMrE
25-01-2011, 18:16
well try and get 91% iso if not order online !? and idk i have a couple vendors but dont just hand them out like candy lost 500$ ordering from scammers to find the legit guys with the pure stuff.

purple_cloud
26-01-2011, 06:20
This thread isn't really what we talk about in CD, check he mega thread on jwh and such for more information.