Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lost in Cidney????

emancipate

Bluelighter
Hey i recently bought some acid, in a forrest in canberra. I got 3 garfeilds, however there isnt a picture of garfeild on them, its just an orangey colour tab, and one of them has a brown streek through it. Fuck it seems kinda random, i havent had cid b4 so i dont know much about it . Does anyone know what i have purchased ? are they garfeilds? they are 8mm by 8mm and they are orange colour. Im planning on probably a candy flip, with a pink ohm, is that a good idea?

You'll get a lot more replies if you include some details in the topic tittle of your thread.
Mixing acid of anything above average strength with a pink dome is going to fry you big styles... VERY big styles.
I recommend getting to know how the drug affects you before you go mixing it with anything.

I agree with the previous post.
However, I know you still going to flip (ahh, human nature), so only have a half of e. If you think you need more, wait at least 45 minutes to an hour to take the other half. Candyflip is pritty intense, so be carefull.
[This message has been edited by liquiddelight (edited 19 November 2001).]

flips are fun
biggrin.gif

I usually wait about 2 hours into my sid to go the e, that way I get all the effects of the acid, then turn the trip around and go into a flip, then as the acid wears off the e is still usually lingering.
smile.gif
fun!
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

yeah! candyflipping! wooohooo!
Go for it dude, if you haven't had acid before then i recommend you take a half. Wait until your definitly fucked up off the half and drop your pill (i guess that would be around 2 hours later). Just like the dude before me said, you will be tripping... then all of a sudden you'll start getting body rushes and before you know it you'll be having the time of your life
smile.gif
booya!

LOL @ emancipate. Were you at Creation on Sat night as well?? I didn't see you. Anyway, yes they are Garfields, that was all that was going around at that party that night.
smile.gif
Goodluck with your flip, and be safe. Listen to Kitty, she is the wise one when it comes to acid.
wink.gif

DJC*
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"