• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weed in sydney

heh. ditto Sherbert - guess it depends on who ya know.. much like anything really.
Was there any point to this thread except to say that? I mean, its not like we can say "oh nah mayte, yer wrong you can get sum rilly good ganj if yer go out Penrith way" is it?
hehe

Personally, I reckon if you cant get pot then there's something seriously wrong
smile.gif

I can always get pot easier (and cheaper) than pizza :p
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

nope, no problems for me at all
the last stuff i got stunk like mango and was verrry good

POT would have to be the easiest and cheapest drug to buy and consume. To me it's like buying cigarettes....
smile.gif

I voted the other weekend for the legalise maruijana party
smile.gif

------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Stylin: Mango brew?
Shit, i remember a while back we got hooked up with some of that and it was some potent shit. Nice as, pity we couldn't have got more tho, ahh well
Adikkal

Wow... all you people who keep saying how easy it is to get drugs are sooo cool. You must be sooo well connected. You rock.

Thanks BT
biggrin.gif

oh... sarcasm...
I have read over this a few times and thought, "my post doesn't really help the guy". Ah wells... It was more out of suprise that someone couldn't find pot, not an I'm so cool thing, hang on, why am I justifying myself, I KNOW I'm cool... stop confusing me BT :p
AAAAAAAANNNNYYYWAAYYYS... try hooking up with the stoner group from high school
smile.gif
Or hang around an all night servo, found them always to be reliable sources ;P
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

If you can lay your hands on it try and get some weed from canberra. I was recently there and smoked a fair bit of their local product :p
It was damn sweet :p
------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

I don't think i'm cool cos i can score weed.
It's just personally a nice thing when you finally have a good hook up and can get good weed and sizes on a consistent basis, i feel happy and i need to share! Heh,
Yeah, finding stoners isn't all that hard. The all night servo idea is a good one, what nite is complete without a run to purchase overpriced candy at mobil?
Adikkal

i heard dope was very hard to find over there???
is it true
gathering by every1's smart aresed results i figured it to be true
???
then i though about the a few years back when the melbourne mafia imported 13 tonnes of cannabis through fremantle on to melbourne.
would this explain y??
but y dont they jsut grab it from adelaide??? in bikie runned hydro houses??
makes no sense??
any1 care to enlighten me?