Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info - Green apple/Melbourne

Sllip

Bluelighter
Keep getting conflicting reports, so the more info the better please.
Cheers.
------------------
If acid makes you see things why don't we give it to blind people?
-------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around a darkened room, munching pills. and listening to repetitive music...

The green apple I had about 2 weeks ago (I'm in Melbourne as well.) was definately a quality MDxx pill..
It was one of the smallest pills I've seen around for a long time.. so if it looks really small: Grab it, they're worthwhile pills..

Small = good big = bad
That's what I'm hearing. Mate had bigguns last nite and they were bunk :/
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

I read on another forum that the shit ones have no score and are domed. I read that they were K bombs aswell, and prolly not very good ones at that.
So try and get the flat ones with a score.
Adikkal
[This message has been edited by Adikkal (edited 18 November 2001).]

Tried one last night. Not the strongest pill ever, but good legs on them and very, very clean not scattered at all.
Cheers for the info guys.
------------------
-------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around a darkened room, munching pills. and listening to repetitive music...

Sllip: So overall, nice pill?
Worth it or wait out for something else, like would it be worth to get and keep for later?
Adikkal

agree....these are nice, but not really that strong. extremely clean, floaty, but there are probably better around. worth a look though....
8)

It's a very nice cruisey pill, not a run around talking at a million miles an hour. I'm gonna to use mine for the first day of Gatecrasher and Summerdayze, since I just want the good feelings.
Probably not worth stock piling them since they are stronger out there.
And for those question their size, they are very crumbly, ie you can crumble them in your fingers. Had mine in my wallet and they fell apart when I was driving.
------------------
-------------------