• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Still light headed 4 days after using

shroomster

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelight,

On Friday evening my friend and I scored some low quality tar. This dope usually gives me a mild headache the day after using and/or immediately afterward. This time, however, the headache persisted. It's more of a lightheaded/dizzy sensation, not unlike the feeling after using a large dose of vicodin/acetaminophen. It's more distracting than anything else. I'm just shy of nausea.

Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

EDIT: I've been drinking plenty of water, eating regularly and even worked out this morning.

..also I should mention that I do NOT have a habit.

Last edited:
lack of dopamine? i feel real spacey the week after doin dope...not full withdrawal but definitely feelin the lack of dopamine.

Hello Bluelight,

On Friday evening my friend and I scored some low quality tar. This dope usually gives me a mild headache the day after using and/or immediately afterward. This time, however, the headache persisted. It's more of a lightheaded/dizzy sensation, not unlike the feeling after using a large dose of vicodin/acetaminophen. It's more distracting than anything else. I'm just shy of nausea.

Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

EDIT: I've been drinking plenty of water, eating regularly and even worked out this morning.

..also I should mention that I do NOT have a habit.

the drug is out of your system in three days, chances are it is unrelated to the tar.

the drug is out of your system in three days, chances are it is unrelated to the tar.

I know and that's why I'm concerned. It was low quality tar, so maybe an effect caused by a filler?

It's not a spacey feeling as much as it is a slight headache.

I know and that's why I'm concerned. It was low quality tar, so maybe an effect caused by a filler?

It's not a spacey feeling as much as it is a slight headache.

i highly doubt it has anything to do with what you indulged in.

possibilities:

common cold, dehydration, stood up too fast, short of breath.

no cause for alarm, certainly not cause for a thread in OD.

^I'm going to have to agree...

My inclination is to say its more likely to be unrelated and even if it IS related, how could we know if it is? All we can do is speculate about the endless possibilities of substances that can cause this, what you're dope could be cut with, etc.

If the problems persist and are bothersome then you should consider consulting a medical professional but in the interim, this isn't appropriate for OD. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Good posts memph.

Lastly, please don't masterbump - it won't get your thread answered any quicker.

EDIT:

Upon the OP's request, I am reopening this to see if we can get any discussion going. I still think the symptoms are likely unrelated to the use and you should contact a medical professional, but we can see what others say about the matter and if anyone has experienced the same thing.

how did you take your tar? did you inject or snort?

if u snorted it, you may have gotten a sinus infection. i've gotten sinus infections from low quality heroin before. take some pseudoephedrine and Afrin and you'll feel a lot better.