• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 20mg Kpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyZA

Bluelighter
Whats the most klonopin you've ever taken. I'm prescribded 4 x 1mg klonopin. But I've never felt ANYTHING from kpins, but they did stop my myoclonic seizures, that's why I'm on it. So as a druggie, whenever I run out of my DOC, I look at the bottle of 120mg kpin, hoping... So today I took 20mg. The only thing I feel is extreme muscle relaxation, my brain functions perfectly.

So am I just immune to the anti-anxiety part? Is anyone else immune? Whats the most benzos you've done?

apparently you're immune to it because even 1mg provides very noticeable anxiety relief to me and 3 or 4mg gets me euphoric and super intoxicated

funny thing is, Xanax wont do anything at all... till the next day. I don't black out during, I black out the next morning until mid afternoon

Dick sizing, these types of threads aren't allowed here because they promote dumb things.

Sorta like how large amounts klonipin promote dumb things.

Very good point. I just wanted to know if I was the only person immune to benzos

I think it's funny seeing these threads.. because you probably are super fucked up and YOU just don't think you are. I think the same way when I'm on benzos.. I'll take a few mgs of Xanax and think 'why don't I feel anything'.. then I wake up the next day with no recollection of the past 12 hours.

Just my 2 cents.

There were times I took 20mg of Klonopin and I thought I was sober.

It's times like this when you should step back and actually take an honest look at your drug use.

This type of thread is not OD material. Dosing questions and such belong in BDD.

As to your brain working "perfectly" on 20mg of clonazepam - as others have mentioned, this is very likely not the case. You simply aren't able to perceive the differences. I imagine if you underwent identical cognitive testing before and after dosing, the results would bear this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.