• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly make you feel lazy?

RandomGuy123

Bluelighter
Anyone else feel that molly makes them floored? How the hell do you dance on a high dose of pure mdma...?

This is a pretty common effect of pure MDMA. You tend to feel more chilled and just wana sit around and talk to friends. I personally, just try and force myself to dance on the dancefloor because I loved EDM and I really like dancing and "zoning out" on good pure MDMA.

I took a pill (tested) and while I was rolling balls I got so relaxed I layed down w/ my gf %) That pill possibly had some meth in it but I was still soooooo relaxed. The next time I did it I did the normal rave type stuff and it was off the hook 8o It's crazy how it can be so chill in one environment, and so skull shattering in another! A lot of the night I was bobbing my head around and raging out instead of dancing like a normal person though, not sure if that's common but it sure was fun!

Most pills contain caffeine as a binder - this really gives the roll a lot of energy. If you find that your MDMA is really sedating and you want a more energetic high then add some caffeine to the mix - not too much though as it can be overstimulating.

Most pills contain caffeine as a binder - this really gives the roll a lot of energy. If you find that your MDMA is really sedating and you want a more energetic high then add some caffeine to the mix - not too much though as it can be overstimulating.

How much caffeine do you suppose I should take?

How much caffeine do you suppose I should take?

Have a can of redbull or something like that (they are around 80mgs of caffeine) or check some of the energy/caffeine pills that are sold in the supermarkets as they are often around 50mgs per tablet.

Depending on your sensitivity to caffeine then take one pill with your roll and gauge the effects –don’t take too much caffeine though as it can make you feel very edgy and jittery.

People are often surprised at how effective caffeine is as a stimulant when mixed with MDMA.

Have a can of redbull or something like that (they are around 80mgs of caffeine) or check some of the energy/caffeine pills that are sold in the supermarkets as they are often around 50mgs per tablet.

Depending on your sensitivity to caffeine then take one pill with your roll and gauge the effects –don’t take too much caffeine though as it can make you feel very edgy and jittery.

People are often surprised at how effective caffeine is as a stimulant when mixed with MDMA.

well, the thing is energy drinks now make me nauseous, including mdma...
so two nauseous things mixed, idk if that'll be pretty.

I'm able to dance on MDMA although it's more of a relaxed dancing rather than a high-adrenaline amphetamine-fueled dancing.

If it is not the caffeine itself that makes you nauseous then you can always drink coffee or take a caffeine pill. A big cup of strong of filter coffee will actually have more caffeine than a small redbull so you may not need to drink a full cup.

I never thought of taking caffeine with mdma. I'm always the one sinking into the sofa when all my friends are dancing, ending up having to drag me to the dancefloor. Sounds like caffeine may be a cure!

I like splitting up half a no-doze and then adding in around 25mg of some 1,3-dimethylamylamine for an energetic rush

My first time rolling I was amazed at how sedated and "down" I felt...not that it was a bad thing at all. But I barely even want to walk off of pure MDMA let alone dance.

Yep i felt the same, I just ended up sitting down in the club, and when i got home just lay on the bed smoking bong. was fantastic though.

Yep i felt the same, I just ended up sitting down in the club, and when i got home just lay on the bed smoking bong. was fantastic though.

dang, I'm thinking lsd will be a lot better for me to experience my first "rave".

I find LSD to cause very noticeable muscle weakness and a general feeling of heaviness in the body. It is a decent social enhancer at lower/mid doses but in my opinion not something good for a rave if taken alone.

well, the thing is energy drinks now make me nauseous, including mdma...
so two nauseous things mixed, idk if that'll be pretty.

OK then skip the energy drinks and buy some pro-plus or caffeine pills as they are way easier on the stomach than the likes of red bull etc

dang, I'm thinking lsd will be a lot better for me to experience my first "rave".

I wouldnt do LSD at your first rave - or I would go sober and then dose if I felt comfortable with the setting.

One good way to treat nausea on the come up is to take ginger root extract. I've taken 1000mg to alleviate the nausea, it really works well for me :)