Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Required: Red Ferrari's

reGGie B. Bellows

Bluelighter
Have been offered red ferrari's through a friend in the melbourne area. Have checked pill reports and as usual it's inconclusive at best, so i was just wondering if you guys had had any experience with them.
Cheers!
reGGie

A friend of mine told me they look like a crap pill, and they don't give the fastest purple/black test, but in his words "these are the horniest pill since harmonies"... make of that what you will - this probably means they're not as strong as some other pills going around but they might be nice. I'm not sure, haven't tried them.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

These and the green ones were doing the rounds in Sydney around July/August time.
Assuming they are the same one, they were quite weak. You could feel the effect but they weren't terribly potent.
------------------
"The floggings will continue until morale improves"
[This message has been edited by pseudoSym (edited 09 November 2001).]

I agree. I had 1 1/2 and I was horny as. They were vey nice indeed. They are worth a go. Good scatter vision and I have only had that from the all mighty double sided red HQ. These are good pills.
------------------
I can't feel my legs

Not impressive pills at all. These are the $22-at-a-club variety. They are cheap but I guess they are alright for the price.
Definately not worth full pill-price though.
---------------
But I needed a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.

thanx for the info guys, i passed these suckers up and went without this weekend.
Cheers!
reGGie
------------------
=[| He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding,
for the belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. |]=