View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cd,2cc,2cp/

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Big and Dandy threads about all 3 so............go to Psychedelic Drugs Index and find out :)

seems kinda "what should I buy?-ish" if you ask me.

www.erowid.org
Big & dandy threads for all of them, as mentioned above.

After you have done your own research, if you still have questions, definitely come back and feel free to ask & discuss.

its kind of just the opposite,
iv'e researched, and decided to go with 2ce,2ci and 2ct7 instead.
there are several things about the 2cc, 2cd and 2cp that just make me want to stick with the latter 3 instead.
2cc seems very relaxing, and must be taken at high doses to achieve mild to medium psychedelic effects,
2cd needs to be taken in high doses to achieve psychedelic effects, is a good tofu, but i dont like mixing drugs,
2cp is a long trip, very potent,

i do not like 2cc's mild high, i dont use psychedelics ofter, but when i do, i want to be shown their true power, in a sense. I also dont like the idea of dosing very high with 2c's in general.
2cd would probably be a good choice, but it just seems lacking compared to the other 3.
2cp is potent, and a long trip, i just dont like extended trips..

If theres anything that needs to be added, id like to know, ive decided to not go and order these, so im just letting people know what i have chosen in the 2c world.
that dosnt mean i am right and everyone is wrong, its just my psychedelic preferences is all.

2c-c and 2c-d are both excellent psychedelics. They are not "mild" but are less potent than other 2c-x's. It's all about dosage.

the only phenyls I'm versed in are 2-ci,b and e and of the three I'd go with 2-ce every time if yoiu're after a nmore psychedelic less rushy experience. I've heard alot of people claim that with 2-ce they experience little to no confusion but I must say at the higher doses the confusion can be a little overwhelming. Just don't accidentally nasally ingest 125mg on your first time thinking its cocaine. Oh how naive we can be.

i know they probably all are worth trying once,
it just seems i prefer 2ce to say 2cp/
mdma is a great psychedelic, but i choose not to use it (i have in the past).
same with the DOx's/
there are just some things about what ive read about them that make me feel i dont want to try them, maybe once, but i wouldnt go out of my way to get them.
mushrooms for me are the most intense teacher i have yet to come across,
i dont really need much more than that.
ordering these things are risky in general, so i want what i get to be worth the risk.

You're sort of jumpimg in the deep end with regards to 2c-x's with those two. They can get very intense!

il keep that in mind, thanks for you input,
im guessing you have had great experiences with both,
im not attacking the validity of these compounds,
its just there is really only one way to know if you like them or not,
to try them, maybe one day i will who knows.
there really isnt alot of info on 2cd, so il just keep lookingi guess

Yes I have tried all of the commonly available 2c-x's and I must say that 2c-c and 2c-d are my favourites along with 2c-t-7. 2c-e has a substantial bodyload and 2c-p is very long lasting and intense and I find 2c-i uncomfortably stimulating.

there really isnt alot of info on 2cd, so il just keep lookingi guess

There's plenty of information on 2c-d.

The Big and Dandy 2c-d Thread

Erowid 2c-d Vault

I hope you find those links useful!

You should check out the Big & Dandy Threads on each substance, as well as their respective Erowid vaults. Both erowid & the PD Index with links to all the big & dandies are both linked in my signature. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.