Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

green omegas

Scrambled_On_Eggs

Bluelighter
If anyone comes accross a green omega- be careful! Large shards of glass have been found in these so watch out!

No offence but is this a joke? If it is we don't need this bullshit here. If its true can we please have some more info ie location,shape,discription.

not a joke - there were tiny fragments of glass found in one of the many types of HQs circulating sydney earlier this year.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Is this CONFIRMED?
Urban legend at work?
Any one seen this FIRST HAND?
Media report?
Police scare tactics?
More info if you think this would actually be real.....

Its crap. From all the people who took these in the past few weeks, including myself, i've heard nothing. If this was true, i'm sure we would of heard something more by now.
DJC*
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

i used to be like all you other guys, until i saw a yellow mcdonalds (this was last year sometime). It contained glass shards or what looks like glass. It could not be crushed and was certainly not crystal. johnboy, myself, nickstar, and ghost all saw this, and im sure there were others too.
not everything is urban legend. take what he says with a grain of salt, ie. he is warning they may contain glass, so if you are going to buy one crush it first, rather than accuse him of lying.

I don't think "bs" is a very productive reply, especially from a MOD. C'Mon mate, this board is here to share information, especially information of this type.
I HAVE seen glass in pills on two occasions before. It is not uncommon.
Posting negative replies to threads like this does nothing other than deter people from sharing their info again, cause they're afraid they're gonna be called a bullshit artist by Infinity or some other wanker. Wake up, guys. This is what harm reduction is about! Take it with a grain of salt, but don't dismiss it as bullshit.

^
|
|
ahmen!
------------------
how you like bass boom boom ....boom boom boom....boom boom boom

Sory I havent been on for a while...
The reason i didnt say a location etc is because the majority of pills in my area are from all over Australia, coz we only got a small market. Dont worry too much about the greens tho, they rock (crushed it up and found no glass either, doesnt mean shit tho)