• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 4-meo-pcp - ketamine cross tollerence?

bongbongbong

Bluelighter
iv done lots and lots of k in the past. i dont do it anymore really iv probably done it twice in the past year but i was wondering if thre is any sort of cross tolerence between k and 4-meo-pcp. any advice or experience would be great!

No first-hand experience, but judging by the MOA significant cross-tolerance is to be expected.

im going to be im'ing it if that makes ay difference. however i im'd all my k too. but i dont have a tolerence however i find when i do use k again after a tollerence has one it will b back to where it was on the second k hole generally. oh well. hope for the best i guess!

Route of administration has absolutely no effect on your tolerance, sorry mate! :(

does anyone have any idea on what dose of 4-meo-pcp would be roughly equivelent of a half g of k (both im roa). yer i do know that i dnt think i really new wat i was saying tbh coz id done LOTS of diazepam. lol

does anyone have any idea on what dose of 4-meo-pcp would be roughly equivelent of a half g of k (both im roa). yer i do know that i dnt think i really new wat i was saying tbh coz id done LOTS of diazepam. lol

I would not combine benzos with a PCP analogue.

Did you read the thread in ADD pertaining to PCP analogues?

There will be cross tolerance between NMDA antagonists.

i did 4meo pcp and 4 days later did methoxetamine and i did not have a tolerance. i had to go to the er for respiratory depression

i dnt have any benzos now im only getting the 4-meo-pcp and some dhc but plan to tak the pcp anologue before the dhc

Don't mix PCP analogues and opiates unless you want to choke on your puke or otherwise stop breathing.

4-meo-pcp is a different experience than K, i would be very careful dosing it IM especially at levels equivlanet to a full anaeshetic dose of K.

Fuck me.
In other words I should just use a recreational one. If I tried K it would be weaker because I used this right?

It's possible, though nobody can tell you how much weaker.