Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info required: Pink EVEs

Undergrounder

Bluelighter
Apparently the sister pill of the blue ADAMs being rated so highly on pillreports.
the blue ADAMs seem to be in Melbourne, and the pink EVEs in Sydney. Anyone heard of them/tasted them?
nice one

I'm really curious now. From all reports these blue ADAMs in melb are nice floaty MDMA experience. If the pink EVEs in sydney turn out to be a stoney heavy MDEA experience I am gonna roll around on the floor laughing at some manufacturer's sense of humour.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Friends had these on Friday night. They were floored and totally fucked up for hours.
I honestly thought my friend was going to die she looked that bad. And they all vomited there guts up. They said they were really trippy as well.
But this is in Sydney , soo B careful there might be fakes around.

Hehe, looks that way BT; at least these manufacturers r giving people a good idea of what is in their pills.
Whatever the case, the eve r certainly different to the adams, and as we know, high doses of MDEA are definitely different to MDMA.

I don't think these are MDEA.
They test positive for MDMA, under E2.
And they are EVAs, no EVEs
Anyone tried yet?
[This message has been edited by Undergrounder (edited 07 November 2001).]

Nice advertising - perhaps you shouldn't mention that you're planning to be in possession of illegal substances?

BT:
Nice advertising - perhaps you shouldn't mention that you're planning to be in possession of illegal substances?
Good call.. was just curious, though - ok, this guy/gal said they were getting "a bundle" (ie lots?) of pills, which on a site which pretty much has to be watched by cops [waves & grins cheesily] is probably a bad idea. However - one of my other personalities
smile.gif
(who sometimes posts under this alias.. heh) has said here in the past that he/she/it has "got" a (ie one) pill, etc. Is your warning not to advertise possession of "illegal" (ooh!) substances aimed only at tools who tell the world they're about to pick up 20,000 pills, or at everyone (even those nasty anti-social deviants who eat a pill every month or so)..?
(please forgive any weird sarcasm.. it's not directed at you, tis just a result of a very enjoyable cup eve
wink.gif
)
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

Off-Topic:
LSD303: I would recommend against saying anything that could give a member of a law-enforcement organisation even the slightest reason to have "reason to believe you are committing a crime" in your premises. That means don't say you've got pills, don't say you're getting pills, don't say you're having a recovery at your house, et cetera.
Really - this is a drug information site. That's all we need/want. We don't need to know if you have one of the pills in question, we don't need to know if you're planning on getting one or more (or a thousand), we don't need to know that you can get them for $50 or for $22... these are all superfluous details. Quite clearly in the Posting Guidelines it says (in bold):
Please keep your posting of information discrete. There is no difference in the quality of info if you report on one pill, or your 'new batch' of pills. It should suffice to state that they are freely available.
I think the point is fairly clear there. Assume for a moment that you use drugs on a regular or semi-regular basis: There is a chance that either you, or your dealer, or your dealer's dealer (you get the picture) are under surveillance by police. You do not want to give them any further evidence to support a case against you. You computer's IP is attached to every post you make. Posting incriminating details such as the above could potentially add weight to a case in such situations where your IP details can be linked to your name and address. Always assume that your posts will be read by the police, and you should be able to keep yourself clean (and given media and police scrutiny of Bluelight recently you'd be a fool to publically advertise your possession of drugs).
Paranoia: Your conscience reminding you that these discussion topics we take for granted every day as being normal are taboo in 95% of the wider society.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

had EVA's at Parklife last weekend.
didn't test but had two of these and can safely say that they are mdma.
hard as a rock and took over hour and twenty minutes for first to come up.
good pill though.
peace.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Friend had last night, Pink EVA, scored on back. Reported as strong clean mdma, so unfortunately BT, not mdea as prev thought. Still a funky idea, which would help buyers no end
smile.gif

tested... snorted...
tested for mdma. felt like heaven
smile.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

Just wanted to confirm the report of the pink EVA's.
Pink/Red.
Smallish Pill.
Slightly rounded on one side.
Letters EVA stamped on one side.
Cruisey, and Loved up all the way. Definate quality pill here.

pink EVAs...
yuuuuuummmmmm
thats all i have to say on that matter
wink.gif

but seriously...they are a very cruisy pill although if your tolerance is up it may not last as long as you might like it to. definately mdma...tested black as tar...and doesnt burn like a mofo which is always nice
smile.gif

Pink EVA
Absolutely beautiful pill, very clean floaty MDMA.
Tested with E1&2 came up MDMA.
Very very clean, over all a lovely experience.
------------------
The only thing I'm good at is being bad.