Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"white" (?) armanis - info pls - melb

lsd303

Bluelighter
Ok - I'm aware these pills have had a (small) mention in the Melbourne Pills thread; I'm just in a hurry to get some worthwhile info on them, so for selfish reasons I've decided to fire up this thread.
smile.gif
.. I spose I won't cry if it gets locked/shifted to the melb pills thread, as long as it gets a response or two first!
Alright - from what little information I've been able to dig up about these pills from pillreports/here, it appears that there's more than one batch of them floating around. By the sound of it (& it's a strangely familiar situation), there seems to be one kickarse batch that are v. nice, along with some dodgy imitations. My question is: are the ones pictured in the pictures thread/johnboy's site ( http://www.ftr6.org/bluelight/pills/ ) the "good" ones? The one I've got matches the look/dimensions of the ones in the photos - I'm just a little sketchy about it because a) it's come from a pretty dodgy source, and b) it's a bit chipped, doesn't taste particularly strong (only tasted tiny scrapings tho), and the test result (E1) is purple after about 2-3 seconds; but a pretty "gentle" shade of purple (not deep/rich, definitely not 'black') compared to other reactions I've seen.
So, yeah - any opinions/feedback on these? Most important question in all ^^^ that dribble I need answering is whether the pill shown on the pictures site is one of the 'good' (ie 8-9/10) ones mentioned on pillreports..?
Thanks..
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 04 November 2001).]

ummmmm... oi, this is hard. I didn't know there were two batches going around, but the ones I had looked very similar to the pic--same batch, I'd say.
Last weekend I had some. Very nice press, quite big pills. One was chipped a bit (just to let you know that maybe they chip easily or something, heh)
if the dodgy batch are speed/k bombs, you're probably ok with that test result. ?
that's all I can help with. hope you got the good ones!
ps. they were yum, too
smile.gif

EDIT: they were very smelly, and pretty strong tasting, from memory. I don't actually remember smelling them myself, but heard other people saying they were stinky as.
[This message has been edited by kafren (edited 04 November 2001).]

AFAIK, there is only one batch and they are Very nice. I have only come accross the one sort (and i do pill testing with enlighten)

personally i wouldnt have a clue so dont take my word for it, but from researching pillreports etc on these pills, i havent found much to suggest there is more than one batch at the moment. there may or may not be.. who knows. but if youre basing what you say solely on peoples differing reports on the effects of these, i dont think thats much to go on. but its always best to test each one anyway. what exactly lead you to believe theres more than one batch?
btw, has anyone seen white armani's that do not match these measurements?
armani_white_01-11-01.jpg

Cool, thanks.. ^^^ that reply [edit: er, yeah, chem_night's] was heartening
smile.gif
.. The one I've got definitely isn't stinky though - doesn't really smell like anything, and the (small) amounts I've tasted haven't had much in the way of the characteristic (delayed) "eeeeugh!" bitterness that most good pills I've had seemed to have. :/ .. Ah well, considering that the e1 reaction _is_ purple, and given what I've heard here/from friends/from the DD ("these are the SiCKeST PiLLz, MaN!!" etc - how surprising!), I guess I'll find out once it's dropped.. report coming in the next day or two, assuming I'm still alive to write it
wink.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

i havent found much to suggest there is more than one batch at the moment. there may or may not be.. who knows. but if youre basing what you say solely on peoples differing reports on the effects of these, i dont think thats much to go on. [...] what exactly lead you to believe theres more than one batch?
Yeah, good point - I guess what "lead me to believe" (not that I really believe, more that I'm just suspicious/paranoid
smile.gif
) there's multiple batches was one of the posts on pillreports that said something along the lines of "these ones didn't rock me like the ones I had last week", etc - now, given how reliable/accurate pillreports is
wink.gif
, it's a fair call to point out that I shouldn't use what's on it to form opinions.
I spose I'm just concerned because I've had a spate of suspect chemicals from this source recently (yeah yeah, "find another one" - if it was as simple as looking one up in the yellow pages I would!), & therefore am probably more suss than I'd otherwise be about this pill. Hm.. anyway, I guess I'll either feel vindicated or pleasantly surprised tomorrow night
wink.gif

LSD303, the ones that I know are floating round were a fair press, not crumbly..Guess it depends how many pockets it's been through first:p ..big rubber stamp of approval
smile.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^
I 100% agree with Pinky and the Brain - my armani took around 2 hours to kick in - I'd even broken the pill up into smaller pieces and put it in a capsule, and it still took for ever to kick in. I dumped in 1/2's tho to get the most outta the pill (time wise) so that's where the problem may be - who knows...?
It ever so slowly crept up on me, but wasn't really off guts till around 2.5-3 hrs into the roll. Rather loved up, a bit heavy, I don't think you would be able to compare it to a green fish or question mark.
Here's the weird part...
At PEAK @ Metro, every man and his dog was dropping Armani's, well, at least every1 I spoke to. A few people in my group had them and there were mixed reactions - some were really peakin it hard, but others were kinda mellow and weren't at all dancey. Other people I spoke to that had em said the pills were shit, they had waited 2+ hours, and nothing. I don't know if it's people's tolerance, but I had more negative reports about these than positive.
Anyone else???
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Ok.. for the benefit of anyone else who happens to be looking for info on these (hangon.. honest statement: for the benefit of myself & my current desire to dribble shit
smile.gif
), one of my other personalities (
wink.gif
) had one last night - it was his/her first pill/MDxx in a couple of months, which probably helped things along, but from what I heard he/she f'n loved it.
smile.gif

Chewed it, began to get 'the feeling' within 15-20 mins (gotta love the power of the mind), within 1 hour was rushing so hard that even talking to people was hard (and that's a big statement!) ... danced like a loon, now has a seriously rooted back (but happy soul) as a result, and was basically very pleasantly surprised by the joy of the experience along with the (nonexistant) comedown.
He/she is now preparing for an enjoyable few hours of blatant messiness/verbal diarrhea on IRC.
smile.gif

------------------

I've heard exceedingly mixed reports on these. Some ppl have been saying the best thing to hit our shores, other saying crap.
Personally, I took 1/2 after 50 minutes too the other 1/2 then about an hour later it hit me, chatty etc. then about 2.5 hours in I went and sat in a car for an hour. Then it started to wear off and the bad headache I had b4 I took it came back so I had a couple of panadol and went to sleep.
I dont know what to make of em, it was like they had some very good potential but didnt quite get there. This could have been because I'd had 6 beers and 4 cones b4 hand, had a headache or the fact that the setting wasn't quite right.
Another mate had 2.5 pills and they messed him around for about an hour then he went to sleep. So hard to know what to make of em...
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

*nods and agrees wif cAmmAc*
I heard they take friggon ages to kick... but my mate said it was worth the wait..
------------------
deeCee1
------------------
[edit 31/10/01] *removes old shitty signature*
*Still thinking of a new one*
------------------