Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Xmas Trees - Tested Green/Yellow

Energizer

Bluelighter
Hi all,
I was given a few of these green Xmas trees to test by a friend.
I chipped off a sizeable chunk, dropped on some solution and waited. After about 30 secs the solution turned from clear to a green-yellow color. Now according to the EZ tester this indicates a 2CB like substance. How accurate do you think the tester is on determining this drug?
Personally, I have never had 2CB so I am a little hesitant to try them.
Has anyone else seen these? Or even better, has anyone tried these? How were they.
Thanks in advance.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml
go there and click on the 2-CB link... erowid is a great site with a lot of information.
from word of mouth, dont quote me, but 2cb has similar effects (no way near as good!) to mdma in low or medium doses, but in higher doses can be dangerous? i dont really know.. but go to erowid, should explain stuff!
[This message has been edited by melancholic (edited 04 November 2001).]

Did you crush up that sizeable chunk before dropping EZ reagent on it? If not the reagent may have reacted with air by the time enuf of the chunk dissolved to cause a reaction. A yellowy green colour usually appears after some time with clear testing pills due to reaction with air or the surface you are testing on.
Which EZ tester did you use?
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 05 November 2001).]

i had this the other night....shocking!
it was exactly as 2-CB is described. not what you want when you expect ecstacy! really made me uncomfortable and stuff. leave em alone i reckon, go for the real stuff

tested one of these at a recent event, no sign of a green colour.