Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

green fish - interesting observation

Bubbles

Bluelighter
I had some of these the other week, and i thought they were pretty good. Pretty strong, lots of jaw clenching, muscle cramping (despite magnesium), crazy visuals, eye wobbles.
I was thinking about it when i got home, and i felt almost exactly the same off these as i did off the green ?s. Especially the visuals and muscle cramping.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried both these, and what do they think? Are they almost identical for you too?
BTW, upon comparing these to a ?, they are one shade lighter green. The picture of the fish is pressed to about the same depth as the ?. hmmmmmm...?

OMG... are you maybe hinting that the people who made the green ? have made another pill???
*faints with amazement*
Ummmm yeah, but I want one.
smile.gif

If you're talking about the ?'s which were a similar press to the alphas, then no, the fish aren't the same, the fish are significantly smaller and thicker... Wish I had some exact measurements
frown.gif

However, they are nice and strong...

I'dthe people who made the green ? have made several other pills. eg chanels (pink and orange). That press has been around since the start of the year.
No, I'm not suggesting that green ? and fish are from the same chef, i'm wondering if anyone else thinks that the EFFECTS from them are the same?
Tars: (fromm memory) fish were about 5mm wide, and 7 or so mm high. Tiny little things that really packed a 'punch' (so to say).

Just to clear this up a little:
Green ?= 8mm x 3mm
Green Fish= 7mm x 4mm
I haven't eaten a ? for so long that I couldn't give an accurate comparision. But on a side note:
Blue ADAM= 7mm x 4mm.
ADAM and fish are both relatively fresh, same size and approx same depth of colour..
Could this mean anything or have I just not had enough sleep yet??
------------------
The essance is knowing which appel on the tree you want..

Well I'm still fucked up from the Blue Adam's I've never had such a big day two comedown since the green ?'s. Whether they are from the same guys or not they are very good pills.
NOTE : It wouldn't be inconcievable for a manufacturer to mofify there press from time to time to make tracking of goods more difficult.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

dudes, had these. don't know how many (long story of the magical green goo!!!) yeah yeah very mdmaish. eye wobbles all night, jaw was fuct. lots of fun!!!
------------------
"more, give me more" screams the bulb whore