Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mogadon (nitrazepam) dose

kandy andy

Bluelighter
ok my friend got some nitrazepam 5mg and oxazepam 30mg for her anxiety i did search but couldnt find anything on the dosage of either for a bit of fun.. any suggestions??? Ive heard the oxazepam doesnt really have much rec. value is this correct! she says thankyou for your help...

(This is all subjective & may not apply to everyone!)
Ok - nitrazepam (mogadon) is one of the "sleepier" benzos. 5mg is (AFAIK) the standard hypnotic dose - it's not exactly a whole lot of fun, just very useful after a big weekend when some sleep is needed. I think it's better for this situation than something non-benzo like stilnox (zolpidem?), as it tends to have a strong calming effect on the nerves at the same time it's inducing sleep.
Now, oxazepam (serepax), on the other hand, is good shit! (IMHO) .. not much recreational potential? :/ The standard anti-anxiety dose is 15mg, I think - if you've got access to the 30mg tablets (orange, with a V-shaped score), you're v. lucky .. I've found that half a tablet (15mg) gave the equivalent "calming" effects of about 4 valiums (4 x 5mg diazepam). It also seems to have the added bonus of being an almost euphoric buzz, at the same time as feeling very relaxed about everything.
smile.gif
I think it'd be excellent to get to sleep (probably better than mogadon), but it has the potential to be fun at the same time.
smile.gif

(Note that this is just how these drugs affect _me_, could be totally different for someone else. Also, standard disclaimer that these medications are very addictive - it doesn't take much to get psychologically hooked on feeling chill all the time, and it only takes a couple of weeks (or less, depending on how hardcore you go) to get physically addicted to them as a result of binging. Benzo withdrawal is something you do not want to go through!)
Anyway, have fun.. [mutters] bastard
wink.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 02 November 2001).]