Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Green apples

William

Bluelighter
Sorry i havent seen them so no description.
I have been going thru pillreports and the sydney pill thread with varying reports.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

heya...
i had some small, hard, flat, round apple macs a while back...
they test purple to black over 10 seconds on e2...
interesting pill, a really stong hit of mdma i think... sorta sits you on your arse bb style after / while coming up, then as that wears off, you start to charge... i quite liked it
smile.gif

the comedown was non existant, which isn't, in my opinion, a good thing... i like to know when i've come down...
i'll vouch for the quality of that batch... but whether yours are the same ones... who knows?
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

i've heard first hand they're good - (for confirmation search reports from europe and you'll find some nice recent reports)
Theyre very small barrel shaped... flat sided with bevelled edges both sides and have a score on the back. The imprint is of the outline of an apple (from memory different to mac logo)
smile.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~
[This message has been edited by XSIV (edited 02 November 2001).]

i had one of these last night. i had half and the other half about an hour later. the peak put me on my ass for a good 2-3 hours. im new to E so that probably had something to do with it
smile.gif
but yeh it was really clean and smooth. i can't really remember the pill. was quite small and was green with faint white speckles and an apple mac logo.
[This message has been edited by Stars Fall In (edited 03 November 2001).]

Green with dark green and white specks
5mm x 4mm
split on back
good press of an apple ( mac logo )
Not crumbly at all
Flat top and bottom
slight bevelled edges top and bottom
E-Z Test : Black in 5sec
(Good MDxx)