• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondalow

Greenlighter
i just got a script for clonazepam 0.5mg are these any good recreationaly? I love benzos but never heard of these before. if so what dose to start? im not trying to pass out just get a buzz.. Thanks-

They're ok recreactionally. You aren't going to feel a punch in the face from them, nor a rush of any kind, but they are pleasant.
And as to dose, have you ever taken benzos before? Regardless, in the interest of harm reduction I would recommend that you start with the 0.5mg dose, and then 1mg for the next dose, then 1.5mg, etc, till you are where you want to be.

dude don't fuck around with benzos im on 3 .05 mg klonopin a day and I take it as prescribed ... the last thing u wanna do is get addicted to benzos arguably worst withdrawal there is ... stick to taking it for panic attacks is my advice. BUT if your going to fuck around with them anyways they are longer lasting than xanax but not as potent so .05 mg of klonopin DOES NOT equal .05 mgs of xanax. Also clonazapam is klonopin same thing one is the brand name and one is the actual name of the medication. Just like hydrocodone is vicodin.

Last edited:
In the interest of harm reduction, I would recommend that you don't make any fucking plans.

Clonazepam may be a wee bit less potent than xanax, but it is a lot, lot longer lasting. It may only be in my experience, but clonazepam gives me trampoline legs. Forget about driving. Try walking up a flight of stairs first...

Totally not Other Drugs material. Plenty of these threads have been posted. Please check out the first three links in my signature.

To answer your question, you and other people might think so, but for myself personally, I refuse to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.