Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2-CB

Chaos Butterfly

Bluelight Crew
ok, well i posted this in psychedelic drugs and got a few responses there, but i would like to know if anybody around here has any experience with 2-CB...
i have been advised that to consume it, that it's best after a couple of strong mdma pills to enhance the experience. this info came from a friend who has actually tried it, and he also recommended taking about 30mg at the one time...
now i read up on erowid, and they were saying that it is better to have lower doses around 15-25 mg.
so does anyone have any solid info about this and what the possible negative effects would be if a 30 mg dose were ingested...
thanks guys.
------------------
embrace subreality

If I was you, and believe me, I want to be you (2 cb is has been top of my hit list for ages), I would take it in a controlled environment at the recommended dose, without the interaction of pills, record it and post a detailed and well written trip report so I can drool all over it.
Oh, and have a significant other handy. Capital H for Horny, apparently.

My opinion is that when trying any new substance for the first time you'd best do it on its own without any other substances in your body.
You don't know what the effects will really be for you, and how it may or may not co-operate with whatever is currently going on in your bod.
That said, I have never had 2-cb and can only suggest erowid or such for info on dosage and effects.
Sounds fun tho from what i've read. That whole 2-c group does.
HC

I'd suggest, if you have the time and resources on your side, to try less than 30mg on the first attempt. Perhaps even something like 15mg to get a feeling for if you like the potential of the drug, before leaping in headfirst with a strong dose.
Also don't be surprised if the effects take longer than you initially expect, before they come on. With some of the 2C-* group it can take up to 1.5hrs before you notice anything.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

The 2c-P family of chemicals all have wonderful properties. Of all the chemicals in Pihkal, the 2c-P family sound the most enjoyable.
The ones I think would be interesting are
2c-b
2c-i
2c-t-2
2c-t-7
2c-t-8
2c-d
2c-e
All of them have unique and interesting properties. Maybe one day when such things are not so taboo I may be able to try them.
smile.gif

thankyou for the info guys... gives me an idea of what to do if i can get hold of some. i think that i probably would only take the 15mg first to see what it did...
then the next time i would probably do it the way my friend recommended it. all good...
if i can arrange it, i will attempt to write up a trip report... although i do suck at remembering how stuff is going as i do tend to kick back and enjoy the moments...
all good...
edit: oh and silly question... snorting?
------------------
embrace subreality
[This message has been edited by Chaos Butterfly (edited 01 November 2001).]

I would start with less than 1/3 of your oral dose if planning to snort chemicals from the 2C-* family. Personally I think that snorting these chemicals is not as good as taking them orally for three reasons:
1. They burn like the fires of the sun.
2. The quick come up from snorting takes away all the lovely subtle peripheral effects which are so beautiful in the first couple of hours of the trip.
3. They burn like the fires of the sun.
If you're snorting, definitely do bumps of less than 10mg (IMHO), and wait a full hour to and hour and a half between redosing: remember, you can always have more, but it's impossible to unsnort something. The one horror story to mention would be the unfortunate person who died from snorting 30-35mg of 2C-T-7, an analogue in the same family of chemicals.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------

thanks BT... i thought as much... and it is always better to be safe than sorry or dead... you can't really have fun when you are dead... all good...
------------------
embrace subreality

pinger: i did that and your def. better off taking it with pills
by its self i had 25 mg
first a 15 mg dose, then a 10 mg
and its SOOOOOOO subtle
maybe its the sleep dep that makes it effect you more after pills, but by itself
its calming, sooth, hard to explain, sort of a sense of complacency, i just wanted to sit and chill, extreme mild vision stirs... but so subtle you could almost mistake it for fuzzy eyes (but theirs a little colour)...
after pills, well thats a diff story...
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

take higher doses!
10-15 was a waste for me
take 30
like i know harm minimis bla bla
if your gonna take 10 mg X 3, 20 mins apart....
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

^
|
That advice is FUCKED. Always start low, never EVER jump into a new drug at a high dose. So what if you realise that the first few attempts were futile? At least that way you avoid taking more than you can handle.
Edit: Furthermore I take offense at the following comment:
like i know harm minimis bla bla
Whatever your opinions on the subject may be, this website and discussion board's MAIN PURPOSE is Harm Minimisation, not getting more fucked up. I think everyone would do well to remember that.
BigTrancer.
------------------
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 02 November 2001).]

Im serious bigtrancer
im gonna stand by my advice of 10 mg every 20 minutes
its not worth it 10-15 mg, just not worth it
you wont even hardly notice it....
have you had 2 cb ??
i beleive in harm minimisation and my advice is not fucked....
taking 10-15mg is like taking 1/4 of pill
it wont do crap and you may as well take half...
ESPECIALLY IF YOUR STRAIGHT and havent had pills or not in sleep dep

I'm sorry Stylin- but different people different effects. To say that you had no effect from x dose does not mean that it is safe to give the next person the same dose. Whilst I may be able to drink a bottle of Canadian Club I would not suggest that as a starting dose for someone else.
You may not have got an effect from your dose, that's not to say CB will get no effect. Plus, the purity of said compound is most likely variable and hard to quantify.
CB- hit at the recommended erowid dose, wait for erowids suggested come-up time, if no effect, bump a touch more.
When you are comfortable with dose level and purity, you may wish to compliment with other synergystic drugs.
Play safe.

and the results are in...
well i was heading out to Antix on Saturday night and didn't have any acid, so i thought hmm... need psychedelic stuff... why not give the 2-CB a go... so i did.
i seperated the 30mg cap into 2 halves and put the second half into an empty 5-HTP cap. decided that as there is an hour to hour and a half come up that i would drop in the car at 8:30. by the time we got there at 10:30 i was feeling fairly happy. we went into the doof area and there were many trippy lights and a huge viewscreen, all good... the main effect that i seemed to get was a childlike wonder at stuff... i was happy just sitting there watching the trippy visuals on the screen. i didn't experience any hallucinations at all but i was very very happy and had heaps of energy to dance.
as there weren't any real visual effects and that was what i was after, i decided to drop the 2nd half at 11:30. for the next 2 hours i was feeling really happy. everything was all good, but after dancing for about 20 minutes my asthma started playing up a bit, which was wierd as i haven't had any asthmatic effects for about 3 years so i was a bit worried, as i am allergic to a variety of things that i might have been having an adverse reaction to the 2-CB, but i now atribute it to the large amounts of smoke around the area that i was sitting, basically everyone there was smoking, either pot or more usually cigarettes, and they were burning incense as well.
at a bit after 1am, we decided to leave the doof as the person taht drove us there had to start work back in sydney at 5:50am and i was still a bit worried about my health, so we had a great 2ish hour drive back to sydney punctuated with fits of giggling by myself... i couldn't stop it and even the most unfunny thing was hilariously funny at the time.
i got back to my place at around 3:30 and friends there were smoking some killer weed, so i had a couple of cones and the insane amounts of giggling increased... it was quite a fun experience all in all and something i will do again.
this time i didn't really have it after a couple of strong pills as was recommended, the situation was that i had been out and had a pill the night before, and another one at 6am for some daytime fun, but i didn't have anything after that until i had a tiny bit of base (uncut meth - to clarify) at 8pm.
next time that i can get access to this i will take as recommended, over the night out have 2 strong pills, then the next morning take 15mg, then 15mg more if required. hopefully it will be more visually intense but it was very fun.
------------------
embrace subreality

Hi CB,
Sounds like you still had a decent experience
wink.gif

How would you, others compare the giggling & other effects to LSD?What was the total duration of the effects...much of a comedown?
Love to hear more
smile.gif

------------------
**It's All Good**

much happier experience than acid, no paranoia whatsoever, which i get a fair whack of on acid... lots of fun, very happy, a bit "loved-up"
there wasn't any noticable comedown, but i can't really be too sure what effects did occur... as i got stoned about 4 hours after taking the 2nd 15mg, but there weren't any noticable sketchy effects
as for total duration, i'm not exactly sure, as i decided to go to sleep at about 5:30 am as i had to go to work the next day (which i consequently didn't make it too... way too tired...) but i was getting great effects from about 10pm through to about 5am.
i would like to try it again, but with more time to experience it...
------------------
embrace subreality

Very well, it sounds like if taken in the right setting & dosage 2-CB could be a very enjoyable experience
smile.gif

Scatteredasfuck,(aka Terry)
------------------
**It's All Good**