• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstacy and antibiotics???

Basically the ecstacy overrides your antibiotics, so it's pointless taking the anti biotics, they won't work, which means you're wasting your money on them! I asked my doctor about this a few weeks ago.... he said whatever is wrong with you won't be cured by the anti biotic. So hope that helps!
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

i don't really understand, my antibiotics won't work? but i'll be nearing the end of my course...

a) you should provide a little more information than that if you are looking for a constructive answer, ie what is the anitbiotic? Are you planning on using ecstasy with antibitics, or just worried if they don't get along together?
b) generally, e and antibiotics are not contra-indicated. Again, we need more info.
c) If you are sick enough to be antibiotics, you should not be contemplating taking drugs. it will only make you sicker and your recovery much much worse.

good call, i should be more descriptive...
i am on penicillin, but will be nearing the end of my course when i want to take pills, i have nearly totally recovered from sickness, so just wondering about mixing...
taa

Too get rid of your illness 100% i'd wait till you finish course of antibiotics, but if you don't give a fuck, go ahead and take E, my doc said it doesn't clash together, ie, will fuck your head or body more, like alcohol and antibiotics do. But in the end it's up to you. If you're really not too sure, ask your GP.
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?
[This message has been edited by BUMPMEK (edited 01 November 2001).]