Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Omegas - Sydney - Shit Experience!

mrgex99

Bluelighter
I know that the new pink omega's at sydney now are really good but i recently got a really shit one that didnt work AT ALL...
my friend said he sat there and even forgot he took it...
Does anyone know what the fucking deal is wit that?????
is there more than one batch in sydney atm????
[mrgex99: if you need explanation as to why this was editted email me - entropope]
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 31 October 2001).]

test, test then test again.
come on people, there is no reason to be getting bunk stuff. (or atleast taking it)
Maxi

hmmmm smurf said that happened to him
but after he'd eaten a CU....
had your friends had other pills that ????
ive had 2 of them... i know a fair few people who have had them, but not like that
i had 2/3 which i can safely say didnt do much (slight eye wobbles), but then i had a whole 2 hours later and was absolutely fucked...... (in a very good way)
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

just a quick note... i would edit your post...
[thanks for the tip Chaos B!! I thought it best that I edit this one too so as not to incriminate the no longer incriminating bad post
smile.gif
Hope that's cool with you - pope]
all the ones that i have taken have been great and they were very very strong...
have a taco, play safe and have fun.
------------------
embrace subreality
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 31 October 2001).]

I've noticed a few batches going around. The very first Omega i took did the same to me, didn't have an effect really at all, felt a slight feeling but i too forgot i took it, went to bed and woke up feeling very very shit.
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

ive had a few of these myself and on different occasions they have been fucken sick and i have only taken 1 1/2 in a night but other nights i have taken three to get the same effects.

thanks 'pope... i was about to come back and do it myself... nice to see that you are looking after us!!
------------------
embrace subreality