Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Dealers

laz

Bluelighter
I'm sure most of you have been in this situation once before, so let me know how you handled it?
Basically one of my good mate's best mates is a dealer (I'd just love to mention his name to screw him up), I went around to his house expecting to pick up some White Ohms, and what does he hand me instead but some shit 555 (At the time I hadn't heard of these).
I was unsure of what he was giving me, so I questioned what they were, he said it was "Good Shit, makes you have a great night", also he was charging me $50 for this crap. As the clock was ticking, I didn't have time to look elsewhere so I bought the pills.
I get home, did my research on bluelight, and find loverly reports on how CRAP these pills were. So I gave him a call and said "I don't want your shit", he said "They are good, we had a great time on them the other night, trust me".
Then comes the night of taking them, boy if you read my post in Perth Pills[\url] you'll see how dispointed I was with them.
Which comees to my question, what do you do about it? Do I just mark this down as a lesson learnt, never rush into buying? Or do I let my dodgy mate out after him (which is what he is dying to do)?
Some insight on what you have done in this situation

get an E tester....
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

Well personally i believe you never 100% trust a dealer, remember that's their job to make money! I've been in similar situations, it's hard when no one has tried them. I never go on what the dealer says, basically it's your decision if you buy them and if they're crap, you can't really blame any one person if ya know what i mean. My dealer knows what i like and will generally tell me the truth, i don't like smack bombs, so he'll warn me first if that's what they are. :p
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

Seriously people - use common sense.
If you haven't got a tester, and you don't know what you're getting... don't buy it. It's that easy.
The dealer will always try to tell you that "oh yeah everyone else had a wicked time on these, they're really smooth" so that you feel like it's your fault that the pills didn't work, but when it comes down to it, you got fucked over. Don't go back to them.
There is nothing compelling you to buy whatever shit the dealer is handing over at the time. If they say they've got whatever you ask for, and they turn up with something else, then walk away. You don't have to be pressured into buying anything. You also don't have to have pills on the night. If nothing good turns up, then for your own sake have a few bourbons and don't worry about it. Better that than having some random pills that your dealer wanted to get rid of because nobody else with any sense will buy them. If your dealer is gonna get nasty because you decide not to buy when he/she changes the deal at the last minute then go to someone else.
It's your money, and it's your health - why would you risk either of them just to make some dealer rich?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

As a rule of thumb I check these things out in a pill.
1. Is it well-made, i.e. not crumbling.
2. Is it the right size (about 7-9mm wide, >3mm thick)
3. Is the logo well defined and large.
Now we all know good and bad pills can look the same but from my experience these are less likely to be tampered with by dodgy dealers as they tend to 'water' them down with caffeine tablets or whatever, re-press them (results in crumbliness) and attempt to recreate the logo.
All done and said though, get a tester. Then you won't need rules of thumb!

^ Sorry nads that absolute bollocks (cept the "All done and said though, get a tester"). Some of the best pressed pills I've ever seen have shown traces speed with the E and E2 testers and some have come up clear. Some of the worst pressed pills I've seen have gone black on both testers.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Ok smartasses, i should of explained myself better re the smack bomb, yes i meant MDMA pills, i'll have them but not to go clubbing, cause i just end up sitting on my ass looking like a junkie on the nod doing the chair dance, i look bad! I like the mdma if not going to club.... clear enough
smile.gif

------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

mmmmhmm....any mug can get a truckload of powder and press some pills using a block of metal, a dremel, and some paraffin wax. just look at the diamonds early this year, they were fat m0f0's, crumbly as hell, and pressed like shit. they were also fuckin excellent. i've seen some very weel pressed pills that were shit, just check out the pictures on pillreports thread to see how nice bunks can look....
get a tester.
use it.

Get a tester.
Assert yourself as an intelligent customer.
Refuse to but shit pills.
Simple. Then we can stop hearing sob stories about shit pills.

BigTrancer "i've heard of speed bombs, but never smack bombs"
LMAO
i lay the smack down with my smack bombs.....
arent the US using smack bombs on the Talibananas????? oh no smart bombs..oops
------------------
"I said nice one Bruvva!"

Re: 'get a tester' = good advice, but surely if a pill was 20mg of MDxx it would still show turn purple-black - and yet be a shit pill?

It has worked for me in the past, thats all. Maybe I'm lucky, I am getting a tester this weekend though.
pinger, good advice about being an intelliegent customer. Works everywhere doesn't it?
Simon, It depends on how fast the reaction proceeds. If there is less MDxA it'll take longer. Also look for fizzling (good sign) and any other colours it may turn before it goes purple/black.

^ Sorry nads I have to do this again but that's bollocks. The speed of the reaction is no idication of the strength of the pill. I guess you may say its some indication of what's in the tiny scraping you make. Put simply the only way to actually know the quantity of MSxx in a pill is with some motherfucker expensive scientific equipment.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

*** Please make an effort to post CLEAR and ACCURATE information... ***
This site is used to educate folks about drugs (among othes things).......
So accuracy is vitally important......
Over and Out
BCR

Airwalk - check what it says under your name
wink.gif

Congratulations, and welcome!
And I thought fizzing indicated possible DXM?

If it fizzes to black straight away it indicates MDMA. The fizzing looks like the powder reacting and dissolving really quick, not all that noticable (no noticable smoke trails etc). Like sherbert dissolving in a liquid....
If it fizzes initially, and goes from clear to grey/black over a period of 10 seconds or so, then it is likely to be DXM.
8)

"yes i meant MDMA pills, i'll have them but not to go clubbing"
So when you go clubbing you have speed bombs? :p