Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MICRO DOTS (LSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry-mo

Bluelighter
Micro Dots seem to have been doing the rounds in Sydney lately. They are about the size of a pin head, and look like a bit of resin from a cone-piece...but FUCK ME!!!! They are an 18 hour experience...easily as good as the dots that were around 5 or 6 years ago. By far the strongest acid I've ever had in my 8 years trippin.
To put it in perspective, I've dropped 5 of the red circles at once before, and that was aspirin compared to one of these dots.
Anyone else know of these babies floatin round at the moment? I'm trying to work out if there has been a big batch come in, or if somebody has just sat on a few for a while...

Good ol Dots.. They were one of the better lots of acid that were getting round. An easy way to tell if they are the same as the old ones is to see if they fit end to end on top of each other, what i mean is one end is concave and the other convex, the old ones would almost fit together and you could stack em..these dots were from about 10yrs ago though.
smile.gif
Yeah circles are ok, only it takes a couple. Stars and eschers have been of good quality though..
smile.gif
Enjoy .....

Mama! hold me...
Lucky bugger considering the recent drought of good cid.
When is the acid fiend australia-wide meet-up? It is only a small percentage that seem to enjoy it.. we need a weekly magazine or something.
------------------
"I'm a maniac, maniac that's for sure... and i'm dancing like i've never danced before!!!" - Groundskeeper Willy

the best acid i ever had wasn't on blotting paper but was a very small black pill(-?). wow!

yeah i say more australians need to get into acid... thats why we're always running dry-no demand!

i so agree!
SirLSD
------------------
i dont participate in any illegal activities, i simply visit this site to help with harm reduction

That is true, a great number of people who are comfortable having pills don't know much at all about acid. They've never tried it, they won't try it because it'll make them go insane and climb up a powerpole screaming "I am the great ramsese the third" like their second cousin ronny's mate did.
At some parties trippers are regarded by strangers as "don't go near them they're on *whisper* L S D *look over shoulder*"
And then there are those who take it but don't completely understand it and think its just about pretty colours and giggles.
[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 01 November 2001).]

unlike in america and other countries where kids can get hits of cid for $3-4!! And greater availability of liquid as well.
4 years of always having to scrounge around for acid and ive never come across liquid once!
thats just criminal!

If i give you my fax number, how well do the dots travel??
I seriously hope some of these dots are available outside of sydney.

Ah sweet sweet acid, my long lost friend. It's been a year since I've tripped, holding out til after my last exam which is coming up in exactly three weeks.
Last year for end of exam celebrations we got hold of some of those lovely gettafixes that were going around. Hopefuly this year we'll be able to find somthing as good. I'll have to start looking around for these microdots, if they're as strong as you suggest then it sounds like exactly what I'm after. Anyone know what good acid is circulating in Melbourne at the moment? If there's a thread regarding this I'll go find it, if not, lend me your wisdom people...
------------------
"Interesting that god grants us all free will,
takes the credit for anything good we do,
and then dismisses bad people. He's got quite the racket going."

I've got a friend who says he tried them and it was really good. This was maybe last year, or the beginning on this year.
Just wondering how much these are, dearer than blotters? It was given to my friend.
And is it just acid? It would be alot harder to tell if theyre in a little ball (I'm thinking them little silver balls you put on cake icing. Or do they look different)

yeah me and mates tried these back in about '94. Wow is all i can remember!
biggrin.gif
i was flying for hours and hours. I remember getting a baggy and there was nothing in it for like $40! Later i was told look in the corner. It looked just like a poppy seed.
That was when purple ohms were the good shit
biggrin.gif

i remember ren & stimpys and blues brothers too
biggrin.gif

------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

And is it just acid? It would be alot harder to tell if theyre in a little ball (I'm thinking them little silver balls you put on cake icing. Or do they look different)
Haven't seen the ones around now, but the ones I saw around 94 were not a ball shape, but more like a piece of incense cut into a piece the size of half a matchhead or so. The were regular acid...

(At some parties trippers are regarded by strangers as "don't go near them they're on *whisper* L S D *look over shoulder*"
And then there are those who take it but don't completely understand it and think its just about pretty colours and giggles.) hahahaha what a pisser it is when u actually on acid and reading shit like this, haha its so damn true!!!! good werk
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

This shit sounds good... im going to have to keep my eyes open.
And why would we want more users to creat demand. It might stop supply from running dry but it would attract police back to a drug they had almost forgotten about. I reckon its better we put up with the droughts and keep our nice, aint hurting nyone, low profile.

MAN ACID IS WICKED IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO GOODNESS. All i can say is that you are all lucky bastards i cant even get my hands on one tab, or dot. Me and my friends have been looking for ages but no one is selling.
Ow get this i asked a guy at utopia if he had any and he then speiled on about how bad it is, i asked him what he had taken tonight and he replied "yeah about 6 pills" what a tool

found some in melb, small pinhead size, look like lead from a pencil, black, will see how they are and let ya know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.