Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methiopropamine) - First Time - Fiendy Little Stim

phatboy303

Bluelighter
Methiopropamine – Retrospective Trip Report – First Time

First off, like all my trip reports, it may seem like I am quite reckless but I'm actually more sensible than you may think. I am in my 30s and have taken all manner of drugs throughout my life, I've had a few fuckups but in general I know my own abilities, I am a big guy and I can take a lot more than most people, I'm not bragging about it. Just advising you not to copy me. Be responsible with any new chemical.

So to start with I've never done mephamphetamine, just haven't come across it. I did a fair bit of speed in my teenage years, have taken countless “ecstasy” pills with all manner of surprise ingredients. I used to do a fair bit of coke back when it was half decent although could never afford to do it all the time. More recently I had a full-blown mephedrone habit which stills lingers with me to this day.

Having read a few reports on bluelight, I figured the best test dose for me was probably around 25mg, with 50-60mg seeming like a more realistic size dose. The powder seemed very fine and soft, slightly clumpy, not at all like a crystal.

Around 3:00pm I weighed up 60mg and split it into two lines (the powder likes to stick to the rack and the card), by all accounts the lines looked quite big considering how little they weighed. Sniffed the first one, quite a nice taste (sorta aniseed but not), got on with a few things needed doing, stimulation came on fairly quickly (within 10 minutes) but didn't seem too much to get excited about. Around 20 mins after that first line I figured I'd got the gist of it so I sniffed the other one and took a wander round town. Felt like a mild stim buzz stronger than caffeine but not as edgy as speed, kinda clean like coke but none of the coke feelgood factor, at points felt light-headed a bit like MDMA but far less intense. First impressions were all a bit of a let down.

Got back around 4:00 (I live close to town), rang a mate and asked him if he wanted to join in. This is where it all started to change, we were doing roughly 30mg lines each every half hour or so for a couple of hours and chatting complete shit, talking at each other. Actually quite impressed with this stuff now.

At some point after 6:00 I decided to go pick up some K and head to the Mrs, when I got back to hers I eyeballed a few more lines (roughly 25mg each), doing a few things round the house, finished up by 9:00 and switched over to sniffing K.

This is a very moreish drug, anyone familiar with the fiending off mephedrone will know how this feels, the compulsive urge to redose is loud and clear, and relentless. However, just like with drone, it can be beaten with K.

Speedy after effects are a whole different story. This is what I hate about speed, staying awake for ages waiting for sleep to take over. …......Waiting........... Still, at least its a nice mellow wakefulness not the awful jittery shakes from MDPV.

Overall, I'd summarise it as being a cross between mephedrone and speed. It certainly ticks all the same boxes as mephedrone, though lacking something in the euphoria department (I've only just finished my pre-ban stash so I'm comparing it to the good old days, from what I've tried of street drone now this stuff is probably better). The problem comes with the lingering speed effects which last for hours and really aren't welcome. If it wasn't for this one thing I would think we had a genuine contender for the much-coveted next-mephedrone. Unfortunately I don't think this is it, but close nonetheless.

Afterword: I wrote this last night while I was still awake unable to sleep. Think I finally managed to pass out about 6:00am. Its the following day now and the comedown seems quite speed-like, not much fun but not too intense.

For what its worth, while I was up in the evening I did feel really good, motivated and positive-minded, I was quite sure this could be the new mephedrone, it was only later while stuck in the perpetual wakefulness of the early hours that my more negative feelings about it took over.

I'm not sure whether drone-heads will be too keen on this because of its speediness, maybe one for the speed-freaks though. Doubt I'll be in a hurry to try it again but who knows.

Nice report, thanks for sharing. What are your thoughts on this being a coke substitute, i.e. adding something to a night out on the beers? It has to be better than some of the repressed shite going around...

Nice report, thanks for sharing. What are your thoughts on this being a coke substitute, i.e. adding something to a night out on the beers? It has to be better than some of the repressed shite going around...

I gave up on coke a long time ago, possibly worth a go although it doesn't give much of the whole Scarface on-top-of-the-world feeling, and the speedy after-effects will keep you awake long after the party has finished.

I gave up on coke a long time ago, possibly worth a go although it doesn't give much of the whole Scarface on-top-of-the-world feeling, and the speedy after-effects will keep you awake long after the party has finished.

Absolutely right. Tried it tonight with booze and it gives a decent value-for-money stimulation without that "I've just won a race against the whole class in PE" type satisfaction that coke gives. I found a great bi-product of this is that you're less likely to act like a cock, something that's always a risk while on coke.

Good write up of the chem... I can't wait to try this bad boy

i like how in the other 2 methiopropamine trip reports you say:

ilovethis said:
Yeah this one's a quality chemical. Love it!

yet in this one you say you can't wait to try it. all 3 posts you made were done today. i'm no detective but you're obviously biased and probably a vendor.

do you see this chemical having any value as a study/work aid?

Yep, thats exactly what I use it for. Doesn't seem to have a huge potential for getting banjaxxed with, rather just a very good stimulant for getting work done. I dose around 50-80mg a day orally late morning - this keeps me going until late evening. Very good for gym workouts too - can seem to go at higher intensities for longer on MPA. Not really noticed anything too negative (that which couldn't be attributed to acute stress anyway!).

I really like MPA. I will undoubtedly be placing repeated orders until its banned (though i'm hoping it will avoid this, due to limited interest).

I'd hate to see this little stim banned, it's too cool.

Peoples problem with it was that it wasn't meth like at all, the fiending in the TR is still the meth talking, that's how I started on this stuff too. Although, I believe the biggest thing going for it is I feel as clear headed and motivated as I ever would on a good day.

That said, I concede it gives me mild insomnia and what i can only describe as heart palpatations.

i started taking this drug last october and im still taking in to this day ,i never thought a research chemical would have any effect on myself ,but i very surprised ,ive taking every drug worth taking ,and this is propably the most satisfying, i suffer from severe deppresion and addiction ,but i ve noticed more chemical come on the market ,they all stimulants ,ive not yet seen a opiate based chemical

Recently tried this one and gotta say it's a weird stim. While there was no typical euphoria, I felt compelled to re-dose constantly until it was gone...just like MDPV. It also caused palpitations and shortness of breath on the comedown...just like MDPV. Don't think I'll be trying it again unless it comes in the form of a free sample :)