Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What does Ketamine smell like?

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
I've tested a couple of pills lately that came up bunk on e1 but have active ingredients. I've noticed a smell like vitamin pills or berrocca in these and am trying to make a connection.
Any ideas?

You will find the vitamin smelling pills do contain K. Pure K i don't really find has a smell but tastes salty kinda bitter... yukky but i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT
smile.gif

The Xmen going around are K bombs so are some white questions marks floating around too in Sydney.
Hope it kinda helps!
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

the vitamin pill smell is most likely the absorbtion of odours from legal pills they were probably transported or stored with.
ketamine has a distinct sharp smell. it's unique, but difficult to describe. obviously synthetic type smell.
Erowid or other resource may be helpful in a better descrition. Or post in "Other Drugs".

Pretty big statement to say vitamin smelling pills contain ketamine, who's to say they don't just contain vitamins or berocca.. It's quite possible they might just contain a fair whack of caffeine or (insert any compound here).
Still if you're game to take pills that come up bunk in a test then it's your funeral and i probably won't be in attendance..

Thanks for the prompt replies, everyone is getting over their bl withdrawels Ü
I'm not interested in taking smelly bunk pills. Just wondering about the smell.

if its ketamine hydrochloride is has a very distinct smell of chlorine I find.
As for "pills that smell like vitamins have k in them", well, I think pundi summed it up well.