Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sky diving and pills?

youfoureeah

Bluelighter
what happens if u go sky diving on a pill?
would u have a heart attack or something?
any ideas or experiences?

I would suggest that the combination of adrenaline and drugs would
a) place a huge strain on your heart
b) end with you vomiting your lunch after the rush
c) increase the risk of the jump, and
d) complicate what should be an enjoyable and natural high.
Do it sober.

Sky diving and pills?
Even though you'd be jumping tandem, you're putting you and your jump-master in jeopardy.
Mid-air vom @ high velocity is a real pain and landing with a munter is a really bad recipe for broken noses.
Anywho, skydiving for the first time (if it is your first) is like dropping for the first time... don't cloud it, enjoy it.
------------------
only users lose drugs

dont have time ATM
but theres a thread on this
ill find it later!

Actually I read an Erowid experience about a lady who was peaking while she sky-dived. She said it was amazing.
I think also so intense she doesnt want to do it again.
But if i remember correctly she found it to be an amazing experience.
check in erowid.
=)

Yer i was thinking, if u were to be peaking @ wonderland for some reason..lol!!
Do u think that going on rides such as Space Probe and Demon would ahhh raise your blood pressure BADLY!
i dont usally get scared on rides, i mean i get the adrenalin buzz, but peaking.. what u think?

I've had the pleasure of going sky diving while under the influence of pills. I'd been out all night the night before and had only slept for 1 hour when we headed off to Pakenham for my birthday. now while i wasn;t still peaking i was still feeling they're affects and once there the thought of jumping was bringing me back on again. Before i started to stress that my heart would explode cos it was beating so hard but in the end i gave in a jumped. I don't have anything to compare it to but farrrk was it awesome. Afterwards i pretty much rode the adrenaline all day until we headed off to Pleazure... ahhh what a wonderful birthday it was..
reGGie

stay out of my airspace while under the influence, we dont need any more air pollution