PDA

View Full Version : What can make heroine hit you harder

akoraceb
12-01-2011, 20:24
Hey, i got back into heroine a little bit ago and i was wondering if their were anything i can do to make heroine hit you harder, like drinking orange juice with extacy, i know smoking ciggeretts feels bomb but is their anything else i can do besides do more?

Tommyboy
12-01-2011, 20:29
Look through This (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=252569) thread.

ch1nawhite
12-01-2011, 20:34
do a bigger shot, less water more dope son! get some chinawhite, and do a smaller shot! lol
nah idk

edit:: i think the link above is for oral administration.. unless your not on iv?

akoraceb
12-01-2011, 21:15
No i shoot it

StaySedated
12-01-2011, 21:38
shoot it with cyclizine, I.V. opiates with cyclizine i hear have a powerful rush.

or take a benzo, wait for it to take effect, then shoot up. in my experience that feels nice.

and finally, the ultimate rush: shoot it with a small amount of cocaine("speedballing"). its dangerous but its the most euphoric rush to be experienced.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
12-01-2011, 21:46
Benedryl, benzodiazepines...

StaySedated
12-01-2011, 21:47
Benedryl, benzodiazepines...

benzos- yes

benedryl- just increases sedation(not euphoria ime)

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
12-01-2011, 21:49
I like the sedation...

ch1nawhite
12-01-2011, 21:58
yo dont listen to that shit. i took xanax, be fucked up and not realize it, say LETS GET DOPE and do my shot, wake up in hospital. be VERY careful with benzos and strong dope

StaySedated
12-01-2011, 22:02
I like the sedation...

i enjoy sedation as well but not when its induced by Benedryl(even if i'm under the influence of smack too).

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
12-01-2011, 22:09
I know what your saying. What I don't really care for is drowsiness. There is a difference in sedation and drowsiness. I can't explain it, I guess one feels good and the other is just annoying.

StaySedated
12-01-2011, 22:13
I know what your saying. What I don't really care for is drowsiness. There is a difference in sedation and drowsiness. I can't explain it, I guess one feels good and the other is just annoying.

well Benedryl is the annoying one.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
12-01-2011, 22:14
LOL. I don't know why that made me laugh.

StaySedated
12-01-2011, 22:17
LOL. I don't know why that made me laugh.

the realization that Benedryl sucks perhaps...

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
12-01-2011, 22:21
Possibility

Tommyboy
12-01-2011, 22:38
do a bigger shot, less water more dope son! get some chinawhite, and do a smaller shot! lol
nah idk

edit:: i think the link above is for oral administration.. unless your not on iv?

It doesn't matter when it comes to taking something that interferes with the way the drug metabolizes. No matter what ROA you use, the drug still needs to be broken down by your body, and by interfering with this process (with methods in the link) you can potentiate the high.

However, there are some ways that are more specific to IVing that are being brought up in this thread, but I would still look over the link.

akoraceb
12-01-2011, 23:52
Agreed i hate benedryl it makes me the uncomfortable kind of drowsy

akoraceb
12-01-2011, 23:56
the ultimate rush: shoot it with a small amount of cocaine("speedballing"). its dangerous but its the most euphoric rush to be experienced.
Ive ALWAYS wanted to try to speedball, but theirs no good coke where im around, at least that i can find. Everyone tells me its the best feeling ever, ive IVed meth before but never with heroine

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
13-01-2011, 00:00
Oh yes, a speedball is the most incredible experience you'll ever experience. It is also very addictive and can be dangerous if you don't know your correct dosage.

Tommythegun
13-01-2011, 00:27
okay... is no one familiar with the action dxm has on increasing the euphoria, analgesic, and "smacked"/"faced" feelings.... you dont need much.... take about a 3mg/kg dose of dxm... wait till you peak... than bang the boy... DO NOT take too much dxm you will fucking OD so easily... i promise you, from experience.... just that small dose of dxm increases those listed dope effects by 3 - 5 fold.... be careful.

Pantera
13-01-2011, 00:42
well Benedryl is the annoying one.

no, when i took 5 benadryls i felt sedated and it was the same sedated feeling as hydrocodones. but after it starts to wear off then you become the annoying tired but thats like 6 hours later.

TheLostBoys
13-01-2011, 02:54
Ive never done heroin & hope to never do it but have you guys that have done heroin ever mix it with oxys?

TheLostBoys
13-01-2011, 02:55
Oh yes, a speedball is the most incredible experience you'll ever experience. It is also very addictive and can be dangerous if you don't know your correct dosage.

I never understood what the purpose of mixing cocaine & heroin was, what exactly does it do & what kind of feeling to you get from it?

Tommythegun
13-01-2011, 09:19
I never understood what the purpose of mixing cocaine & heroin was, what exactly does it do & what kind of feeling to you get from it?

It's one of those things.... If you have to ask then you will never know.

And oxycodone HCl functions as heroin.... mixing the two... uhhh why not just do more smack???

diacetylmorphine HCl - the original heroin

hydromorphone HCl

these all function as different "types" of heroin.... street dope is supposed to be diacetylmorphine... but of course you can't bang pure... so they cut it with fillers and other opiate agonists that cross the brain blood barrier immediately...

you use the word "heroin" with that stigma as if OCs aren't as "bad" or however you feel....

BrokedownPalace
13-01-2011, 12:20
you use the word "heroin" with that stigma as if OCs aren't as "bad" or however you feel....

Yeah, I hate that shit. "Oh, I am gonna go rail an 80, but you'[re a scum junky rat for doing a couple bags of dope, which is an opiate as well and can cause just as much addiction, pain, and suffering."

Makes no sense.

StaySedated
13-01-2011, 17:50

a great feeling...

Azron
13-01-2011, 18:33
clonaz.

Atlien3
13-01-2011, 19:01
most people use too much water, i like to use 15-20 MAX for max potency

phatass
13-01-2011, 22:13
a combo with a stim like cocaine (speedball) or a combo with a downer like midazolam (very dangerous if you don't know what ur doing

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
13-01-2011, 22:18
Midazolam would be very dangerous if you didn't know how to dose correctly but yes, it would ber very effective.

StaySedated
13-01-2011, 22:33
Midazolam would be very dangerous if you didn't know how to dose correctly but yes, it would ber very effective.

it might be a decent rush but i doubt it would compare to a real speedball.

in my experience shooting benzos has no greater effect, it just kicks in quicker. theres no real "rush" like a opiate.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
13-01-2011, 22:40
Speedballs is simply the most intense combo that I've ever experienced. Nothing will be greater. I'm lucky to be still alive because a lot of people OD from the stuff. Like movie stars.

StaySedated
13-01-2011, 22:44
Speedballs is simply the most intense combo that I've ever experienced. Nothing will be greater. I'm lucky to be still alive because a lot of people OD from the stuff. Like movie stars.

true that...

lovebuzzer
14-01-2011, 03:14
a great feeling...

Can you recommend the amount of coke you should add to the mixture? Does you tolerance to heroin affect how much coke you should put in?

StaySedated
14-01-2011, 17:14
Can you recommend the amount of coke you should add to the mixture? Does you tolerance to heroin affect how much coke you should put in?

its always a small amount of coke compared to the amount of heroin in the mix.

dose incorrectly and you could easily kill yourself.

bben
14-01-2011, 18:59
add dextroamphetamine or any amphetamine, which dose dependently increases the rewarding effects of opiates. Add nicotine for a further increase in reward threshold.

^^ the three together (amps,opiates,nicotine) is the most powerful euphoriant available. Granted heroin/methamphetamine/nicotine is the best combo.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
14-01-2011, 19:43
Combining with methamphetamine is almost as good as combining it with cocaine. The methamphetamine can overpower the heroin just a little and there isn't as much of a rush, its a more powerful stimulation.

StaySedated
14-01-2011, 20:46
Combining with methamphetamine is almost as good as combining it with cocaine. The methamphetamine can overpower the heroin just a little and there isn't as much of a rush, its a more powerful stimulation.

i've never tried it with meth but i'd think the meth would heavily overpower the heroin.

imo cocaine + heroin is really the best way to go.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
14-01-2011, 20:53
Cocaine has a better "rush" than methamphetamine, it hits quicker and its anesthetic qualities make it better with heroin.

Damien
14-01-2011, 20:59
You just have to be really evil

http://unrealityshout.com/files/imagecache/image_460/wonderwoman-punch.gif

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
14-01-2011, 21:00
You just have to be really evil

http://unrealityshout.com/files/imagecache/image_460/wonderwoman-punch.gif

She doesn't scare me

StaySedated
14-01-2011, 21:09
Cocaine has a better "rush" than methamphetamine, it hits quicker and its anesthetic qualities make it better with heroin.

i've never shot meth, you say coke has better rush(i've shot coke alone and speedballs many times)?

i'd think if i were to shoot meth at least i wouldn't be shooting more every 10-15 minutes like coke.

StaySedated
14-01-2011, 21:12
She doesn't scare me

she scared me, but only for a second...

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
14-01-2011, 21:16
Yeah, I think that IV cocaine has a more powerful rush but like you said it only lasts like 15 minutes. Methamphetamine just feels more powerful but it doesn't kick in as quick. Of course just like smoking, it does last a long time. Hard to tell how long because I always redose with methamphetamine quicker than I need to. I've only shot it twice, once with coke.

StaySedated
14-01-2011, 21:20
I've only shot it twice, once with coke.

shit that sounds like a nice way to go into stimulant psychosis or cardiac arrest...