Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lsd

lazer licker

Bluelighter
so i had my first trip on sun. had HEAPS of fun! It had a red circle on it, i actually got it back in june and had it stored in a dry, air tight, dark container the whole time. Just want to know how this acid tab compares with others out there. Is it a weak, medium or strong dose? We were laughing our asses off and it was so fun, saw lemmings on the harbour bridge, buildings melting, it was grt!
Any info would be appreciated.
Cheers, LL
------------------
"more, give me more" screams the bulb whore

Red Circles were the goods. Messy but nice and strong. Good visuals, good body feel, did your head in nicely.
You started on a good dose
smile.gif

Red Circles were the goods. Messy but nice and strong. Good visuals, good body feel, did your head in nicely.
You started on a good dose
smile.gif

My very first trip was the same as you had. The red circle or bulls eye. I had them on 3 separate occasions and normally had 2 of them in a session. I too had a mad time, unreal, loved it. Also had it around the same time you got yours in June.... however the last time i tripped about 2 weeks ago i had 2 black stars and let me say i will never go tripping ever AGAIN!
frown.gif

------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

Those red circles were average medium strength. Good for a first dose. You would probably find you could handle two tabs of somethign of that strength. Definately not two black stars!!!! I had one black star (would be as strong as 2-3 red circles). I didnt feel the need to trip for a little while after that, sure was amazing visuals. I can only imagine BUMPMEK...
There seems to be a new batch out atm, two ppl i know have had them the last week, who also had the red circles from a while back, both said these ones are a little bit stronger.

I was told the Black Stars weren't overly strong (stupid me), i guess for that person, my fault, i don't blame anyone else, but they were that strong i had amnesia for 3 days, thought everyone was playing this game on me and my life was the Truman Show, i didn't even know my friends or boyfriend or anyone, scary scary shit!
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

1 Black Star = 2 Red Circles
at least if not more
red circles, stargates, rings of fire, bullseyes...today i tried plugging one for the first time and i am rooooooooooted! the whole computerscreen is going "wheeeeeo" and flapping like a banner in the wind! its so psycho wahhhhhh! =p
i miss the melting buildings tho...i gotta wait a while before i get my tolerance back..doh!

I've made a deal with Apollo to not touch the stuff until a certain event in November. I can't wait, it'll be at least a month without cid, and i plan to go hard!
Hopefully i can get close to my three (3) Black Star effort......mmmmm, stars were the shit....
Rock On Trippers.
------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

there was a batch of red circles earlier this year that were pretty weak. there is a new batch around now that is decent. or so a little birdy told me
SirLSD
------------------
i dont participate in any illegal activities, i simply visit this site to help with harm reduction

Thank u guys so much for the info. I am looking forward to tripping again soon. Yeah i thought they were average strength, we werew loving it so much that we didn't want it to end. Definately would have loved to have another one about 4hrs into it.
What do u guys do with dosage? like, a few hours into it do u have more, or do u have 2 from the start? i know that that would be stupid if u were having 1 that u hadn't had before.
I just remember seeing the photo of kitty with 4 tabs on her tongue...
------------------
"more, give me more" screams the bulb whore

I was told the black stars were quite strong, but a single tab was barely enough to bump me over the threshold... aware of feeling 'different' and altered train of thought, but definately not tripping.
Dropping 3 at once, however, was a much better experience -- flashes of light and colours, trails, spirals, walls and floor distorting in a wavelike pattern (to the point of vertigo... I had trouble maintaining balance at one point and was forced to sit down).
Very nice.
smile.gif

how long did the deal last moocho? "hehe" is all i'll say...
see ya tomorrow
wink.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

red circles were pretty good. I had 2 of them. The first one was a bit weak, but still gave you a rerally nice body high feeling, and music sounded excellent. Had some nice visuals both times too, from tv ariels being sucked into colour changing water tube lamp things
frown.gif
.. and outside scenery looking very nice and surreal. Was a really happy trip abnd lasted about 11 - 12 hours. God thing with it though.. wake up the next day have a few cones and you're bnack in acid land for a few more hours.
BTW, someone said they plugged acid. WTF? It wouldnt be any better its the same dosage, and it all ends up going to the head.. it would just take longer.. wouldnt stick anything up my arse anyway.. even if it was better

Forgive my ignorance - I haven't been on the board in over a year so I don't know what state all of you are from - but where is this acid going around? I'm in melbourne and I'm about to go hunting so I need to know what to look out for. So far these black stars sound like what I'm after
------------------
"Interesting that god grants us all free will,
takes the credit for anything good we do,
and then dismisses bad people. He's got quite the racket going."

Acid going round atm i know of in Aus:
lucky if you can find parralolograms
I think the new stuff going round is little meanies.
People may still have red circles if yer lucky...
black stars may be gone or hard to find...
sydney, look out for microdots. theyre good

Thanks splatt, I take it you're from sydney then. Does anyone in Melbounre have anything to add?
------------------
"Interesting that god grants us all free will,
takes the credit for anything good we do,
and then dismisses bad people. He's got quite the racket going."

a mate of mine is really keen to get some acid. Although he says he can't for the life of him find any decent stuff going around. He used to trip all the time when he lived in america but just can't get it over here. Everyone just deals pills and goey.
Is it very common? or do you REALLY need good connection to get it? im just interested cause i haven't tripped since about '93/'94 and would love to experience it again if he gets on.
im in sydney by the way,
thanks for any advice.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Melbourne is very dry I'm afriad.
You'll be lucky to see parellelograms/echers/illusions.
Though there's rumors of more on the way.

lets hope the rumours are true.
anyone who has come across any acid in melbourne in the last few months, please let us know what they were and what strength, etc..

i have a friend who gets acid all the time, il find out what strength etc, etc it is for ya.