Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill prices

maas^ive

Bluelighter
I am still relatively new to ecstacy...ive only done it 7 times. Excpet for green xmen, every pill ive had has been imported and have been excellent (mdma wise). They have all been 40 bucks without exception and now ive been "quoted" 50 bucks for a potential...am i being ripped off????

search button please!
And if you want answers you need to say where you are.
$50 is a high price anywhere in Australia, but it's not uncommon in Perth, Adelaide and Tasmania... and if they have pills in Darwin it's probably the standard (all the not so big, isolated places).
But it's only if you're in Melbourne or Sydney that I think that's uncommon to have to pay that much. Oh and there's that brisbane place... but I try to stay away from bad people so I've never been there
wink.gif

I'm in sydney.It definately sounds like a rip-off to me...not my usual supplier so.....

Thats sounds like a Melbourne club price. Unless you know the dealer personally, other than in the club, I say your being taken for a ride.
Just my 2cents.

Yeah $50 for a pill years back would of been ok. But these days $35 - $40 is normal for a good quality bump.

$50 means yout getting middlemaned,probably a few times,when you go out and meet cool people just slide it in there"so...".eventually youll find someon thatll do u favours. $50 is steep but its where alot of people start out(in QLD anyway) it also depends how many u buy,pool with your friends and it will be cheaper.

$50 - Baby
$40 - Toddler
$30 - Teenager
$25 - Adult
Figuratively speaking
wink.gif

i have a fair few contacts...
i pay between $25 and $40 for individuals... bulk gets cheaper, but i don't but more than i need.
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

It all depends on your contacts, the numbers you are doing, and where you are.
$50 in sydney is a joke - someone is making $20/pill on you. Elsewhere though, if you are starting out, someone is only making $15/pill on you
wink.gif
. When you are starting out, it's always expensive and commonly with shithouse gear.
QLD scale :p
$60 - Newborn
$50 - 6 months old
$45 - Toddler
$40 - Primary School
$35 - High School
$30 - University
$25 - PhD
$20 - Steven Hawkings
<20 - Jesus Christ himself :p

I find cost isn't often the issue. I'm always instantly sceptical of any individual pill cheaper than $35
I remember someone a while ago commenting on the cheaper pills tending to come through (some) Asian circles, and I've got to say that I've found this to be the case from my experience as well.
$20-$30 often, though I think the expression is "wouldn't trust as far as I can kick"...

ur gettin ripped off mate
im jesus christ himself according to SupaspeeD!!
smile.gif

RG - if you keep posting "i can still get 100s if i want" and "i pay less than 20/pill" you are going to get yourself in some serious trouble.
And Mr Happ-E - people are most definately paying less than 35 for top notch pills. It depends on who you know, and how much they want to make out of you. And you don't even have to live in the two big towns to see this happening either.
if anyone is getting their singles for less than 30 though, they are either dealing, fucking a dealer, or both
biggrin.gif

Unfortunatly alot of people can not make the distinction between speed bombs and mdxx pills even with the wealth of knowledge at our hands.
So this thread is rather pointless to gauge a true sense of the price you should be paying for pills.
But i say this, if your just starting out munching pills and your already getting imports, just pay it, most of us had to go through a long period of eating speed bombs.
So be thankful.

are we finished yet?
As you can probably see the prices vary from place to place, person to person.
Its usually the person with the biggest dick that can get it for $25 - $30 (very rare that I hear people getting singles for those prices)
So i'm going to close this, just like the other 40 000 pill price threads.
Number one rule is, no matter what you're paying, TEST TEST TEST. Who cares if you are paying $20 a pill when its a k-bomb worth maybe 50c.
Good luck - horse
smile.gif