• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

That sounds like a horrible idea, & i'd take more than a month off. Normally its recommended to wait a month or so (at least) between empathogen experiences.

A slight over-reaction I feel. 6-apb on it's own has no real discernible body load and 100mg of methylone/meph is hardly over the top.

A slight over-reaction I feel. 6-apb on it's own has no real discernible body load and 100mg of methylone/meph is hardly over the top.

Was the mephedrone and methylone mixed together? Or are you unsure which you took? I think that AMD's advice still stands. Mephedrone is pretty awful for your heart and arteries...Combining it with another two excessively stimulating drugs (which are also powerful empathogens) is going to leave you massively overstimulated, along with a brain flooded with dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline due to the combined physiological actions of each drug. Sounds horrific.

Was the mephedrone and methylone mixed together? Or are you unsure which you took? I think that AMD's advice still stands. Mephedrone is pretty awful for your heart and arteries...Combining it with another two excessively stimulating drugs (which are also powerful empathogens) is going to leave you massively overstimulated, along with a brain flooded with dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline due to the combined physiological actions of each drug. Sounds horrific.

I know exactly what I took. Meth/Meph 50/50 and 100mg 6-apb. I wasn't horrifically over-stimulated at any point.

I'm slightly bewildered by the response to be honest. I've had plenty of experience with meth/meph and know exactly what effect a 100mg dose has on me. I also know what effect 100mg of 6-apb has on me - while it's a fine experience in it's own right it lacks the "push" of more stimulating type substances - it's more a relaxing euphoriant.

What leaves me even more bewildered is his AMDs response in this thread to someone posting their first report on 6-apb and mentioning they've taken up to 900mg over 12hrs.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=581151

This is a shit-load of apb...and far more potentially damaging than what I took, yet AMD's response is simply "have fun".

Makes no sense.

Yeah AMD I'm not sure how 50mg m1 and 50mg 4-mmc is particularly dangerous, even in conjunction with 100mg 6-apb, none of those heavy doses, with the former two being particularly light doses.

I'm all for harm reduction but I don't really see much harm to be reduced here...

Is rectal a good ROA for 5-APB? Isn't it worthless as nasal? Thanks.

Is rectal a good ROA for 5-APB? Isn't it worthless as nasal? Thanks.

people say plugging is quite similar to oral in fact, and therefore not worth the extra effort. to play it safe, if you do plug, just plug less and see where it takes you.

Yeah AMD I'm not sure how 50mg m1 and 50mg 4-mmc is particularly dangerous, even in conjunction with 100mg 6-apb, none of those heavy doses, with the former two being particularly light doses.

I'm all for harm reduction but I don't really see much harm to be reduced here...
You get away with it this time, and there's no obvious problem, but just as a general rule, combining three unstudied compounds is bad news.

^^ He needs severe punishing for that atara.

I think it was IamMe who was saying 6-apb is as safe as acid in the other apb thread too. Punish him severely. Whip his penis with nettles.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about the comparative safety of 6-apb. I said that there are plenty of negative experiences to be found for all of these substances, and conversely plenty of positive experiences to be found for all of them (including 6-apb). I said everyone should make their own choice regarding whether or not to use 6-apb given the evidence. Now who's riding who?

True, but I think you're confusing "bad trips" with physical complications. There arn't that many reports of physical symptoms threatening your life from say mushrooms. Whereas our good friend 6-apb has plenty of reports of people finding it difficult to breathe after taking a tiny amount too much. But by all means people should take what they like, just be aware of the possibilities.

Vive le vandetta!

I know exactly what I took. Meth/Meph 50/50 and 100mg 6-apb. I wasn't horrifically over-stimulated at any point.

I'm slightly bewildered by the response to be honest. I've had plenty of experience with meth/meph and know exactly what effect a 100mg dose has on me. I also know what effect 100mg of 6-apb has on me - while it's a fine experience in it's own right it lacks the "push" of more stimulating type substances - it's more a relaxing euphoriant.

What leaves me even more bewildered is his AMDs response in this thread to someone posting their first report on 6-apb and mentioning they've taken up to 900mg over 12hrs.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=581151

This is a shit-load of apb...and far more potentially damaging than what I took, yet AMD's response is simply "have fun".

Makes no sense.

I'd thought you meant 100mg each of m1 & meph. & regardless, combining 3 compounds with absolutely no human toxicity data and very short histories of human use without gradually titrating the dose is somewhat ill advised, not to mention the cathinones have some rather sketchy cardiac effects.
And in regards to the other post, i only read halfway through it before realizing it needed to be closed as i didn't feel like editing it & moving it to trip reports myself. Yes that is way too much 6-APB, but i didn't condone or approve of that at any point.

honestly the horrible bit was more of a personal preference thing, though i'd venture a guess that the particular combo in question is somewhat ill advised. Seems like the cathinone comedown/fiendishness would muck up a large section of the 6-APB high, but to each his own.

You get away with it this time, and there's no obvious problem, but just as a general rule, combining three unstudied compounds is bad news.

Very true. A couple years ago i did do some experimentation with MDAI & various stimulants, but those doses were gradually worked up to over months with weeks if not months in between.

I didn't think those doses would be overpowering on their own but it just seems like such a ricochet effect to me.. I myself don't want to take drugs which excessively strained the heart so was never interested in meph. If I'm going to strain myself that much I'd just go with a classic stimulant like d-amphetamine or methamphetamine.

Also recently learned in half of those who die of cardiac problems the first symptom is death... Food for thought.

honestly the horrible bit was more of a personal preference thing, though i'd venture a guess that the particular combo in question is somewhat ill advised. Seems like the cathinone comedown/fiendishness would muck up a large section of the 6-APB high, but to each his own.

I fully take your point re combos of rc's. However imo Mephedrone and methylone are so similar as to be practically interchangeble - although technically it's a combo it doesn't really feel like one. Mephedrone comes on more quickly and perhaps gives a more concentrated peak, but that's about it.

I would consider a dose of 250mg of either to be a worthwhile experience. I've also recorded many personal trip reports while on each substance and combos of each, so have a very good idea how varying doses affect me. That being the case I felt 100mg was a fairly conservative dose in combo with 6 apb with which I have less experience.

As for 6apb, it doesn't feel close to having the stim effects of the cathinones at the doses I've tried so far (up to 130mg). It's very much a luxuriant euphoriant at this level with a tinge of subtle visuals beginning to emerge.

My point in the combo was to see if the meth/meph would provide a slightly speedier kick, but as I say, the effects of 6apb were by far the most dominant once it kicked in, so personally I won't bother trying it again.

As for toxicity - none of us know what the long term effects of any of these substances might be. All we have to go on is our own feedback and the experience of others on forums like this. It's a gamble no matter how careful you might be.

im interested to hear more about 5-apb, iv tried 6-apb before but is there any big difference between them? i didnt really enjoy the 6-apb but i was taking it while really fucked on phenazepam and not sure what else because i suffered amnesia for a few weeks. was the worst drug experience of my life, the phenazepam had really fucked me and im not sure y but i kept taking more drugs (not sure what but definatly took a few grams of 6-apb over the whole time.) the only thing i really remember was the most intense halluciniations... it took me a long time to get over that shit. ever since that i would only ever take mdma, ketamine and coke. on special occasions. even then i still dont enjoy it as much

Thats mental, why would you take a stimulant like 6-apb while taking an super strong benzo at the same time?

Thats mental, why would you take a stimulant like 6-apb while taking an super strong benzo at the same time?
I find high doses of 5-apb on their own have benzo like qualities - if only the walls would stop breathing and the video game in my head would stop long enough to allow me to enjoy the sedation :D

^ Ditto, although I only tried one APB combo pellet I still had a very enjoyable time! Thumbs up

^ Ditto, although I only tried one APB combo pellet I still had a very enjoyable time! Thumbs up

Do you know what this place is like a breath of fresh air,I've had a few beers so bare with me.
I've been a member quite a prolific member of a uk forum for over a year and everyone is still interested in branded cathinones.
No one is interested in the APBs I have enjoyed them alone for 9 months now and think I know a thing or two about them.
Shoot me down in flames if you want but please ask if your interested.

I'm getting 2 pellets of this for the weekend. Never tried 5 apb but done 6 apb on a few occasions. Im actually thinking of doing the 200mg at once. I will be staying in the house so I don't have to worry about looking like a state.

I'm getting 2 pellets of this for the weekend. Never tried 5 apb but done 6 apb on a few occasions. Im actually thinking of doing the 200mg at once. I will be staying in the house so I don't have to worry about looking like a state.

So how was it, like 6-APB? I was thinking of taking a 100mg pellet tonight and maybe up the dose another 50mg if I think I need to. :)