• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

You could probably get away with taking it much sooner than 3 months, probably in the order of 2 weeks, but I would just suggest that instead you take it when you feel it the right time to explore 5-apb again. I would definitely give it at least 2 weeks though. I mean, tolerance will probably go back down in a little over a week, but you don't want to make a compulsive habit out of dosing 5-apb.

Like I said earlier to the OP, I certainly wouldn't take 5-APB in a two week span. You really want to treat this like you'd treat MDMA, IF NOT EVEN MORE CAUTIOUSLY since it is a research chemical and there is no medical testing or short/long term side effects established. You might get away with a decent trip after two weeks but it certainly won't be as magical as the first time. Sounds like a BIG WASTE of money and your own neurotransmitters if you ask me. The only thing that will give you that experience again is time.

There was a time were I was under the misinformed impression that two weeks between doses of anything was enough for me. I was (over)doing empathenogens/psychs (2C-I, methylone, mephedrone, MDAI, 5-MeO-DALT) but none would exactly "hit the spot" so I'd end up doing more. This let to a phase of mild depression, frustration and anxiety over what I thought was cognitive disfunction and compulsive drug seeking behavior (especially downers and I didn't even know why). I don't know if anyone elses chemistry is the similar, but what I'm saying is what comes up must come down. Your brain just doesnt have the physical capacity to experience "heaven" everytime you dose via depleted neurotransmitters and the only thing that will give you an experience like the first is time.

Furthermore, I honestly wouldn't want to take a risk of overdoing 5-APB seeing as we know the consequences of abusing MDMA. Like I said, we don't know the long term effects of these legal substances and they could very well be equal to, if not worse, than their illegal counterparts. Just because it is legal doesn't mean its necessarily safer and okay to abandon responsibility and harm reduction practices.

Is it true that orders placed anywhere else from this "official 5" group will be of dubious content/quality? The prices on these 5 sites is, to me, unacceptable and I have found a vendor outside of these 5 sister sites which has much more friendly pricing and apparently sends MSDS sheets along with the materials.

I'd like to experiment with these compounds but this hype put out by the vendors makes the entire situation whiffy to me. I hope I havent broken any rules here, not going to name names but I think anyone familiar with purchase would know what I am talking about.

thanks.

There are other vendors outside the official 5 that have quality product, but of course I'm not at liberty to mention which ones and this discussion itself is a bit dubious in the rules. Let's not say anything more about that.

Im going to give it MINIMUM 1 month between each "trip?"

There are two sides to this in answering IMO: Comparing to MDMA, there is reason to believe that compounds that are more psychedelic and less empathogenic may not be as severe in releasing serotonin but next to it do other things like mimicking/agonizing. Perhaps something like 5-APB is more like a psychedelic in that respect giving less lasting consequences that need leaving long breaks in between. On the other hand, if the crash MDA can give is any example I would wait at least as long as with MDA/MDMA. The element of the unknown is an extra reason to wait just as long - or longer.

And listen to Iamme90 about not discussing vendors or their specific products - keep it general. Thanks.

In the future, the unable to sleep thing is kinda shitty. Can melatonin help me fall alseep? I dont have acces to benzos.

I find 5-apb less psychedelic than 6-apb but considerably more mashy/munty/messy.

No clue what mashy/munt/messy means. Can you elaborate that for me? I'm really interested in both APBs!

they are all the same thing, the middle one was meant to be munty, but anyway, it gets you into a messy state. speaking is tricky, I suppose a good description is it turns me into a bit of a gurning idiot.

In the future, the unable to sleep thing is kinda shitty. Can melatonin help me fall alseep? I dont have acces to benzos.

it kinda depends on your own body. melatonin can help you fall asleep, but the degree can vary quite a bit. for me personally it works, but only on the final end of comedowns, so it cuts off maybe 1-2h maximum of the time till falling asleep, but ymmv

There are two sides to this in answering IMO: Comparing to MDMA, there is reason to believe that compounds that are more psychedelic and less empathogenic may not be as severe in releasing serotonin but next to it do other things like mimicking/agonizing. Perhaps something like 5-APB is more like a psychedelic in that respect giving less lasting consequences that need leaving long breaks in between. On the other hand, if the crash MDA can give is any example I would wait at least as long as with MDA/MDMA. The element of the unknown is an extra reason to wait just as long - or longer.

And listen to Iamme90 about not discussing vendors or their specific products - keep it general. Thanks.
On the odd occasion that I have taken 5 or 6-apb on consecutive weekends I have found no diminished potency from either compound. Tread carefully, but with open eyes.

I tried a 100mg mephedrone/methylone + 100mg 6apb yesterday. The reasoning that the meph/meth would give an extra stim push to the apb (which is quite a languid, sensual experience on it's own).

In fact, once the apb kicked in i hardly noticed the effects of the meth/meph.

Think I need a month off everything!

^Agreed. Probably best not to repeat the experiment either... Would really suck to have a new research chemical cocktail death for the tabloids to exploit.... Your arteries will thank you.

Yes and I posted a trip report on it recently. Very nice combo indeed.

Thanks a bunch, gonna do some APB research myself a little later this summer/fall. May try the combo at some point, but probably with a slightly lower dose, lol.

I tried a 100mg mephedrone/methylone + 100mg 6apb yesterday. The reasoning that the meph/meth would give an extra stim push to the apb (which is quite a languid, sensual experience on it's own).

In fact, once the apb kicked in i hardly noticed the effects of the meth/meph.

Think I need a month off everything!

That sounds like a horrible idea, & i'd take more than a month off. Normally its recommended to wait a month or so (at least) between empathogen experiences.

^Agreed. Probably best not to repeat the experiment either... Would really suck to have a new research chemical cocktail death for the tabloids to exploit.... Your arteries will thank you.

+1

AMD yeah I have combined them in the past, you have to be careful on the dosing though as I find 5-apb much more likely to cause vomiting if you take a little bit too much, much more so than 6-apb which more forgiving on that front, it's a nice combo though. upto 120mg (ie 60 mg each), in one dose, is probably ok after that it gets into iffy territory. redosing later is ok but you'd have to drop the redose dosage a bit.

I've never knowingly had straight MDA so can't comment but the combination is a pretty good replacement for MDMA I find