• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

i notice they are doing "pellets" of this now, i have 100mg powder i havent got round to taking yet, and have orderd pellets.

re price: i notice on a lot of threads about 6-apb and 5-apb people mentioning the price being high....

in comparison to Ecstasy... when "pills were pills" i remember the days £15-20 a pill circa late 80s. 19990s £10-15.... and down..

it was only when "pills" went from "MDMA" to "could be anything" that they started to cost 3 for a £5 type of crap or whatever it is these days, i have no idea. basically. you pay for what you get. i suspect people complaining that about price of pellets are comparing them to the generic "pill" price in clubland...lets remember when you by a generic "pill" in clubland.....it could be any shit. the chances of it being actually Ecstasy or MDMA is like. low.....

(hope i havnt crossed any rules there, i was just using the price comparison with "pills" as an example)

Good point missimoo
Ordered 1pellet 5apb today *snip*, had 5apb powder in December, found it quite similar to 6apb (refer to above report/comments).
I think *snip* for 6-8 hours is a good deal really imo.At least if you stick to a reliable vendor you shouldn't go wrong. People seem to shop around trying to get cheap deals, and get ripped off in the process.
When pills were pills, even then tbh, it wasn't garanteed that you were getting 'E'. I got different effects almost every time i dropped, but effects were really good.
One point to mention is that we were a lot younger in those days, and our bodies were different, so perhaps if we got the same ones again they wouldn't seem as strong? Just a thought..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point missimoo
Ordered 1pellet 5apb today *snip*, had 5apb powder in December, found it quite similar to 6apb (refer to above report/comments).
I think *snip* for 6-8 hours is a good deal really imo.At least if you stick to a reliable vendor you shouldn't go wrong. People seem to shop around trying to get cheap deals, and get ripped off in the process.
When pills were pills, even then tbh, it wasn't garanteed that you were getting 'E'. I got different effects almost every time i dropped, but effects were really good.
One point to mention is that we were a lot younger in those days, and our bodies were different, so perhaps if we got the same ones again they wouldn't seem as strong? Just a thought..

quite possibly. yes i cant remember the variation (back in the mist of time)...probbly the introduction of MDA making the first "mongy" pills (sitting in a heap of your mates cuddled in a chill out) people used to say "skag pills" but this is highly unlikely 99.99999% of the time...

as for age. i cant imagine being out at a rave of club on these things.. 1)because im lazy and rather sit on the sofa talking crap and hugging things 2) because i doubt you can get away with that behaviors in a club environment these days!"

will try and brave 5-apb tonight...am still "putting it off" some reason..if i had MDMA i would have ate it before it came in the door.....i guess other then the "not quite there" magic with 6/5-apb...something else must be missing...<3

probbly the introduction of MDA making the first "mongy" pills (sitting in a heap of your mates cuddled in a chill out) .

Pure MDMA causing this exact phenomenon is well documented. Some old school ravers claim that "ecstasy" was always MDMA+a stimulant. Who knows whether its true or not... and IIRC, MDA is generally regarded as more stimulating than MDMA

As for the APB's, 5-APB seems to generally be the more "mongy" of the two correct? I know 6 has a noticeable pinch of psychedelia that seems to be absent from 5

I tried one of the afore mentioned pellets last night it worked very well

I thought the same re 5 being more mongy and 6 more psychedelic, but after last night now i'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure it is more mongy but now i'm thinking that weight for weight it is as psychedelic.

I must admit i'm surprised the apbs have been getting such a bad press from some quarters, to me they are by far and away the best of all the RCs (available in the UK anyway), in powder form its available from many more avenues than the official five, and the prices are going down. Just make sure ur not getting palmed off with some naphyrone or bzp/tmpp...

NSFW:
5apbtest.jpg

I must admit i'm surprised the apbs have been getting such a bad press from some quarters, to me they are by far and away the best of all the RCs (available in the UK anyway), in powder form its available from many more avenues than the official five, and the prices are going down. Just make sure ur not getting palmed off with some naphyrone or bzp/tmpp...

I think the APB's have gotten bad press because they were quite hyped up last summer. This initially created a demand that couldn't be met by the supply at the time. As a result, shitty vendors passed off tons of shitty stims as 6-APB which led to a lot of horrible trip reports. Honestly, the fact that they are way underrated is a good thing IMO. The less idiots get their hands on it, the less bad press they get. And since they cost so much, they don't get put in bath salts, which is basically a death sentence for any RC.

Guys does this one produce bad depression after?

I had about 120mg of apb a month or so ago and don't wanna suffer that bad depression again.

I think I'd dose low anyway if I did take it maybe 80mgs as 120mg of 6 was too much for me and gave me banging headachae and a touch of pychosis akin to pv when I tried that twice.

I'm thinking a lower dose wouldn't deplete me as badly.

Experimenting with these RCs I think I've had a bad experience some point through the trips nearly every time I think mainly due to overdosing a bit (I think I had to go through this though to teach me not to even though I'm one for moderation I still had to learn the highs I guess) and sitting around feeling bad waiting to come down. I would swear myself off them each time but I am sort of interested what a lower dose would yield as I've def learned my lesson with not dosing too much now.

I tried 100mgs of the sample of this but the test was salted since I was 'dabbing' mdppp from the bag and I had another lil psychosis there too.

The 5 apb was otherwise a very lovely trip I really loved the body/mongy feeling it gave that others find a nuisance. I really loved how it seemed to connect me with the world like no other drug has (could make shroom references but won't bother as wasn't close enough).

I remember that the body high worked like when I would stretch and move my hands I get rewarded with serotonin or whatever and I'd just be tracing me hands following the fractals and giggling to myself in my bed.

This is one of my much more interesting drug experiences but if I venture again I still want a baby dose cos I am wary of bad effects.

I think the APB's have gotten bad press because they were quite hyped up last summer. This initially created a demand that couldn't be met by the supply at the time. As a result, shitty vendors passed off tons of shitty stims as 6-APB which led to a lot of horrible trip reports. Honestly, the fact that they are way underrated is a good thing IMO. The less idiots get their hands on it, the less bad press they get. And since they cost so much, they don't get put in bath salts, which is basically a death sentence for any RC.

couldn't have said it better myself :)

Guys does this one produce bad depression after?

I had about 120mg of apb a month or so ago and don't wanna suffer that bad depression again.

I think I'd dose low anyway if I did take it maybe 80mgs as 120mg of 6 was too much for me and gave me banging headachae and a touch of pychosis akin to pv when I tried that twice.

I'm thinking a lower dose wouldn't deplete me as badly.

Experimenting with these RCs I think I've had a bad experience some point through the trips nearly every time I think mainly due to overdosing a bit (I think I had to go through this though to teach me not to even though I'm one for moderation I still had to learn the highs I guess) and sitting around feeling bad waiting to come down. I would swear myself off them each time but I am sort of interested what a lower dose would yield as I've def learned my lesson with not dosing too much now.

I tried 100mgs of the sample of this but the test was salted since I was 'dabbing' mdppp from the bag and I had another lil psychosis there too.

No depression for me

The effects of the 6 and the 5 are very similar IMO, the fact that you had such different experiences possibly suggests the 6 wasn't the real deal. Also you really have to be careful mixing these chemicals...For example, I read somewhere that combining 6APB and AMT is very dangerous, i'm not sure why.... God knows how 6-APB (or whatever it was you took) and mdppp will interact...

Today I tried some MDAI.... Its very pleasant actually, a bit like 6-APB lite I would say, mixes fantastically with marijuana

One other aside... There seems to be quite a lot of Methylone going about that is a bit iffy. I got some and its either Naphyrone or Methylone mixed with MDPV, I think i've got the former because of my reagant tests however there has been proper chemical tests demonstrating the latter in some current batches

Some old school ravers claim that "ecstasy" was always MDMA+a stimulant. Who knows whether its true or not...

Yeah, I've often wondered why supposed pure mdma 'E' pills seem more lively than crystal MDMA...Could be a placebo effect perhaps?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've often wondered why supposed pure mdma 'E' pills seem more lively than crystal MDMA...Could be a placebo effect perhaps?

i suspect something similar. ive not had mdma in years, but looking at people on it, its nothing like we used to be on pills.

even "back in the day" when i first saw mdma powder. it wasnt like e's it was more sit down and cuddle then dance all night.

re: 5-apb pellets. THUMBS UP!!!! - much stronger and better then 6-apb, but dont last as long. quick come up. about 30 min. 2 would be perfect for a whole night i think. but i had been drinkin a lot before i took it when i tried it.

the pellets seem stronger then the 100mg dose of powder i had. but the powder has been sitting around for weeks, and as the pellets are new, and being "pushed" by the sites, maybe they are stronger for the first enticing batch? (like this first 6-apb samples everyone raved about)

ok here's my take on todays experience of the 5-APB pellets. Only done 6-APB before, in both pellet and powder form so know what they're about.

t 0.00 ingest 1 pellet of apparent 100mg 5-APB

t +0.30 experience a slightly alterted perception of the world. Do some washing up so its out the way!

t +1.00 definitely feeling it coming on stronger, similar feelings to 6-apb come up. Feel a bit nauseous and require a trip to the bathroom, not to vomit mind ;)

t +1.30 yeah this feels quite strong! I'm easily effected by MDMA etc and have overdone it personally before when others enjoy a similar dose.

t +2.00 after feeling some slightly negative and lethargic body load / nausea that seems to have worn off and some trippy visuals appear in the periphery of my vision. It's like the centre of my vision is clear but in a circle around it gradually blurs out! Like a photoshop filter quite surreal, but nice. Listening to music and its bringing me up even more. Dancing around the house feels good.

t +3.00 feel at a bit of a loose end, would rather be on this stuff with my friends. But they've moved to the city (Leeds) so don't see them as much! End up doing more housework while listening to music and generally grooving around the place.

t +4.00 effects feel as strong as ever, quite surprised. Comes in waves, some euphoria and visuals. Soooo wish I had some nitrous in it would go so well I can tell.

t +5.00 it's a warm and sunny day out so decide to go for a walk on the hills near where I live. This was great! Panoramic views, sunshine, everything justs looks amazing.

t +6.00 uh oh still high and need to meet the girlfriend from work! Pupils look dilated and I'm starting to wish I'd come down more by now. Remember I have some Etizolam stashed in the cupboard, ummed and arrred for a bit unsure if it would be safe/wise but knew benzos are often handy to have at the tail end of trips so necked one. Went to meet the gf and had a nice time went to pub for a drink as well.

t +7.00 back home and gonna have some tea, I remember the gf is going out with some friends to the theatre so think I'd like the high to continue now so consume half of another 5-apb pellet.

t +8.00 feeling it come on again, but sort of heavier, not so lively now. More just feeling a bit wrecked after a long day.

t +9.00 typing this now and feel a quite high still. Listening to some tunes and generally chilling but in no mood to dance around anymore. Feel a bit drained. But sipping a few cold beers is nice.

All in all I think these are really quite good. Some negative effects, but most drugs usually do. It is perhaps a bit of a mongy high as has been mentioned in the past in comparision to 6-apb. Would it go well in a club? Yes I think it could, but things might get a tad messy! They do have a long duration which may well be a plus to many. One thing I've noticed today has been that I've been extremely horny. I got that with 6-apb though as well so it must be a similarity!

I'm interested to read that most people don't note the visuals on this and are saying it might even be less visual than 6-apb. I find this strange since when I tried the sample it was super trippy fractals all over the place probably stronger visuals than most mushroom trips I've had. They were really cool synthetic visuals like computer shit bright blue/white squares and stuff. I also felt like I was in some tree forest type deal and otherwise totally connected to the world and my emotions.

Since I took 100mg similar to most I'm wondering if bumping with mdppp potentiated the visuals as others aren't mentioning them. I am not going to try that again anyway since I went in and out of what I guess could be classified as minor psychosis lying paralyzed tossing and turning in bed and was relieved to comedown.

That really is an awful feeling where you feel like you don't know any of the voices in your head are your own, I imagine that is what schizophrenia is like.

I wanna take a smaller dose this time with nothing else prob 50 mg as I also got a bit of psychosis/serotonin syndrome symptoms from 120mg of 6apb recently.

I found that nearly every time I've taken RCs I will feel great for a little then things get overwhelming and I have an overall bad time. Taking stock after the accounts I am thinking this is prob cos I took too much of each of these each time so wanna try real small doses to see if I fare better. Due to the bad experiences I would swear myself off them each time but taking stock I'm thinking there might be room for a little dabble with small doses.

The main issue I had is losing control and having what I'm guessing is akin to psychosis for a short period or otherwise paranoid episodes. As it happened each time with several diff substances I am guessing it was cos I was not used to the doses and taking too much.

ok here's my take on todays experience of the 5-APB pellets. Only done 6-APB before, in both pellet and powder form so know what they're about.

<snip>
t +7.00 back home and gonna have some tea, I remember the gf is going out with some friends to the theatre so think I'd like the high to continue now so consume half of another 5-apb pellet.

All in all I think these are really quite good. Some negative effects, but most drugs usually do. It is perhaps a bit of a mongy high as has been mentioned in the past in comparision to 6-apb. Would it go well in a club? Yes I think it could, but things might get a tad messy! They do have a long duration which may well be a plus to many. One thing I've noticed today has been that I've been extremely horny. I got that with 6-apb though as well so it must be a similarity!

i found adding 50mg 5-apb to the pill had the same effect, went from lying on my back chatting rubbish and grinning to more mongy heavy fealing. not much benefit was made from the extra half. between 2 of us it was a waste of a top up.

on my trial, and my friends, we both found the pellets more fun the 6-apb. i would do them in a club and enjoy it i think, but wouldnt look too messy like mdma....

i took my first dose of 5-APB 23/6, and are going to a festival here 30/6 just for one day. Would it be very stupid for me to take 5-APB again? Or should i just stick with alcohol this time and give it more than a week? I have absolutly no problem with not taking 5-APB at the festival, but would it be stupid to do it anyways?

i took my first dose of 5-APB 23/6, and are going to a festival here 30/6 just for one day. Would it be very stupid for me to take 5-APB again? Or should i just stick with alcohol this time and give it more than a week? I have absolutly no problem with not taking 5-APB at the festival, but would it be stupid to do it anyways?

Yes, it would be stupid. You just previously said 5-APB is pure heaven. Dosing again so soon will undoubtedly come with diminished effects and will probably far that heavenly experience. It would be best to practice some self-control and give it time (as much as you would give MDMA) to avoid tolerance. Why spoil something so beautiful??? I've tried it only once (early this month) but am waiting until July/August so I can experience its FULL beauty again. It hasn't been too difficult, but yeah, it's somewhat always in the back on my mind. But deep down I know this chemical can be a tool with a lot of potential to help me and I know overdoing and abusing it will only be counterproductive.

Alright, thx. Ill use alcohol then and maybe a little dose of mxe (20mg)

How long break would you recommend? 1 month as minimum and 3 months recommended?

BTW: About the hangover, i felt pretty wasted the next day, tried to eat as much as possible but most food were protein shakes and other liquids. The following day i still had a little appetite issue, but nothing major.

Is there anyway to reduce the hangover? I feel no urge to repeat the experience because the next day was pretty depressing.

Last edited: