• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Well first time I took it I had about 140mg had a sweet night but also consumed much alcohol. I also got back at 6am and had to share a bed with two mates which meant a shit night sleep.
The next day I felt dire and thought it must be the 6-apb comedown.

However last time I took it I had 100mg. I got back in 4am, passed out by 4:30 with no weed/sleeping pills and had only consumed a moderate amount of alcohol. I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely fine, much better then all my hungover mates.

I can truly say there is no comedown, which is why I would use this more regularly then I would MDMA which I would save for very special occasions.

That is crazy, well now I have something to look forward to and see how it all goes down. Thanks for your input on the subject. Very interesting!

5apb is very active , and the effect is really really good, it is pricy alright, but it did colst lot to make it and it can do the job well. so over all worth it, isn't it?

5 and 6 APB are decently active. I've had a few goes with each over the last few weeks and I have found it a little difficult to distinguish clearly between the effects of the two. They seem pretty benign physically, and mentally very pleasant. I suspect I have a tolerance issue based on previous psychedelics used and a week long M1 binge last year, which I feel rather ashamed of really. The fiendy redosage issues of M1 are not present with 5/6APB, probably because they actually do put you somewhere very euphoric and worth while for a good stretch of time, unlike M1, whose effects profile hints at much but never quite gets there.
I would consider tentative experiments in combination with 2cb (or similar), both going down the hatch at the same time. I suspect the 2cb would reveal itself first, followed by the APB maybe an hour or more later. 5/6APB do seem to have a long and gradual onset which creeps up subtly until it sort of dawns on the user - yup, I'm splendidly wasted and I hadn't really noticed. . .
It also seems a nice frame of mind to vapourise some spice. That euphoria might carry through into hyperspace and make a welcome companion.
Anyway, be carefull. There are nasty suppliers out their passing off dodgy materials, pellets etc. Start low if you are unsure. Nobody wants to hear any horror stories of people taking tens of mgs of MDPV, for example.
I started with a test dose, then worked up from 80mgs to 200. Never have I felt physical or mental discomfort. It does interfere in the erotic department. Whilst enjoying lovemaking immensly on it, I did find it virtually impossible to dot my apostrophe, if you get my drift. However, as I said, it was otherwise an erotic enhancer for sure.
I am putting the two materials away for a while because I want to save them for special occasions and maintain their efficacy. Ihave been using Htp supplements anyway along with my MultiVits so hopefully the potential harm caused by these kinds of substances might be reduced a little.
Your mileage may vary. Take care - Peace - Pipp

Last edited:
5 and 6 APB are decently active. I've had a few goes with each over the last few weeks and I have found it a little difficult to distinguish clearly between the effects of the two. They seem pretty benign physically, and mentally very pleasant. I suspect I have a tolerance issue based on previous psychedelics used and a week long M1 binge last year, which I feel rather ashamed of really. The fiendy redosage issues of M1 are not present with 5/6APB, probably because they actually do put you somewhere very euphoric and worth while for a good stretch of time, unlike M1, whose effects profile hints at much but never quite gets there. Pipp

you sound like you ahve some really bad experience with methylone. personally ive not experienced fiending on m1, nor great succes redosing it, so maybe you were refering to mephedrone?

anyone, very interestin read until here. maybe we should have a comparison somewhere of the effects of 5 vs 6 apb, as mileage varies quite a bit it seems. or at least may i suggest that some who used 6apb also post their experience in the big dandy thread dedicated to it?

Soon.

I took the plunge and I will be trying 5-apb in a couple of days.

I heard 90mg of 5apb and after 20 minutes in take 150-200 of m1 = perfectly blended trip. But, no redosing on the m1 because it will just ruin the rest of the 5-apb trip and dropping 60mg of 5-APB two and half hours in apparently causes less of a hangover... Probably to help you get over the feeling m1 aftereffect feeling? idk.

I started with a test dose, then worked up from 80mgs to 200. Never have I felt physical or mental discomfort.

Could you plz describe the difference between 80mg and 200mg? I mean is it just more intense? or do the effects lost longer? is it more stimulating in smaller doses and trippy in bigger doses? Thanks a lot!

Hi

I took 5-APB on a completely empty stomach about 1.5 hours ago. Then I felt a bit queasy and threw up, and by empty stomach I mean all that came up was the water I had mixed the 5-APB with. They say it takes about 2 hours before this stuff hits so, did I just vomit any potential effects away? Or is 45 minutes in the stomach enouhg to start the processes

Cheers.

noone can really say what went in you and what came out... it might not be the same 'water' that went in you know.
however, i think youre bound to know the answer faster than any of us. i hope you have a good time though, but try to stay safe, and maybe have a sober friend by. not sure if this is a normal reaction to 5apb or it was just the taste that set you off.

I didn't really get a clear answer from reading all of the previous posts. How long would you say the peak is from about 100mg?

Not fun

I had 100mg of 5-APB from a highly regarded supplier. It's color and consistency matched other reports of the substance (dark tan, clumpy). I took the 100mg orally, and started feeling it about 20 minutes later. I started to feel giddy and my mood was rising. Then, about 40 minutes in the effects switched to what I would describe as powerfully sedative. I was laid out on the couch, and I could barely move or keep my eyes open for the next two hours at least. I wasn't asleep, but I couldn't do shit. Someone asked me a question and I said "Can't talk now".

After about three hours, the effects started to wear off, and I slowly regained my ability to walk around and talk. At that point I felt fine and there were no real after effects.

Also, I gave the same dose to a friend, who experienced the same effects as myself and was also heavily sedated and unable to do anything.

It was like a gripping feeling in the chest, and a sense of being in some dense fog. It was not a horrible bad trip, but it was certainly not euphoric or really enjoyable in any way.

I later tried 100mg of 6-APB from the same supplier, and it was pretty fun and definitely a stimulant.

5-APB is a weird one no doubt....all the vendors suggest that its just a 'better' 6-APB but the trip reports and experiences on here seem to suggest otherwise. I got a g of it some time ago and haven't sampled but the Mrs took approx 70mg and was completely underwhelmed and almost annoyed by it! So much so after 2 hours she had forgotten she'd had anything thats how little effect she got. The only 'effect' she mentioned was a residual stimulation that prevented her getting to sleep and a sore head. Can't say I'm in a hurry to try it now... :S

this chem is ...interesting. having recently had a go at it, i must say that i subscribe to these latter experiences listed here.

took around 80mg, parachuted. first effects came on after ~45mins, which might have had something to do with a sandwich i had had 2h previous.

the trip had 3 parts.
part 1: ~1-1.5h felt like coming up on methylone, or rather mdai, as it wasnt as stimulating. general mood is lifted, the spirit is high, i felt communicative and alert.
part 2: ~1-1.5h sedate is what i would call my state at this point. im enjoying my surroundings, im not overwhelmed, not in any kind of discomfort, but dont really feel the push, or need to do anything. i can do whatever i like, i just prefer to sit and listen to the music, enjoy sensing my own breath. walking outside is pleasant. interestingly, my thoughts are a bit scattered, and i am a bit undecisive
part 3: ~2h gradually coming down, with a little stimulation present, this part is similar to the first one, with openness returning and energy levels regained. dancing is nice, as is music enhancement. tactile sense is heightened, and there seems to be no problem with "the erotic" though this chem does not make one horny the way methylone does for instance.
sleep is achieved after 5-5.5h with little in the way of a hangover the next day. similarly to 6apb, it gives some shits, but way milder and fewer, so i suppose it is less irritative to the GI tract.

what can i say... i really want to like this chem. right now i find it difficult to prefer it over 6apb which i found more fun and clubfriendly, even though the diarrhea of the next day is pretty tough. it is a nice drug, it is pleasant, but probably more a "in house" kind, to take with friends at home.

right now im thinking it might be interesting to mix it with a mild stimulant, to pick up things during the middle, more sedate, part of the trip...

Hi I'm fairly new here,

I've tried both apbs a few times and enjoyed them for the most part so I went to try 5-apb with a friend. I did about 140mg, and he did about 90mg. Both bombed.

I really liked it but he didn't have such a great time at all. He complained of a tight chest and got very nervous about it all. Me and a sober friend reassured him and he calmed down a bit.

Later on, about 15hrs after ingestion he had a mild panic attack and went to see a doctor.

Everythings totally fine now, and nothings bad's come of it. But I was wondering whether anyone else had had any bad experiences with this? It should be noted that he had been drinking quite heavily and I suspect he was under a lot of stress at the time.

The reason they never made 6-APDB was that they accidentally made 6-APB instead because the labs didn't understand what the vendors were asking for, and people liked it, so they kept selling it.

thats not true atara, i was on a facebook page set up by an owner of the 5 original suppliers of the pellets, he originally made the error using the name 6-apdb and finding it was illegal and that is why they went for name 6-apb. He posted that this many times.This was a cpl of months before they released the pellets. 6-apb was only that a name and with great potential and something our community would want, where in fact it was a way to move there unsellable stock of banned substances.

Last edited:
Tried at 75mg. Was pretty nice, mild MDMA-esque high with lots of munt and eye wiggles. Huge duration is a put off though.

Had a great time on 1/2 a pill, 50mg 6-apb and 100mg 5-apb the other night, went out to the pub for a mates birthday party ended up singing 'I kissed a girl' on the karaoke then back to his house for an evening of mayhem. In the past i've said that the apbs are better at home but they're just as good in a social setting, in fact I got off to sleep at about 7am which is earlier than usual. I'm including the reagant tests of the samples.. As there are reagant tests of methylone and mdai on the pics as well I thought i'd tell you briefly about my experiences with them... After waking up at about 1pm yesterday following 6 hours sleep after the night above.. I still felt pretty wrecked so did very little for a couple of hours then across town to my lasses. Decided to bomb 75mg mdai (have never tried this batch before so started small - just in case) after about an hour realised that mdai was working nicely so bombed another 100mg along with 150mg methylone... then went to the pub for bank holiday sunday extravaganza... again had a great smiley sociable time tho had a couple of retching sessions, did't actually drink any beer, I bought a pint of cider drank about an 1/8th of it and moved onto water, went on to another pub then another and rolled home about 2:30am still feeling very pleasantly wrecked, anyway the effects diminished and eventually we were left with nothing but the residual methylone stimulation. My lass was becoming a bit concerned about the stimulation, she wanted to rest but her mind was churning away, so we had an etizolam tablet each, followed by another about half an hour later.. The etizolam worked a treat, bringing us both out of our stimulation in a very pleasant way.. we both again had about six hours sleep and tbh i feel absolutely fine right now....

Tolerance wise I would suggest that this mixture of chemicals does not produce much, if any cross tolerance (at least taken in this order....)

Here are the reagant test results of all the above mentioned chemicals (except the etizolam)

NSFW:
6apbtest.jpg

8ballu.jpg

marquis.jpg

mecke.jpg

mandelin.jpg

Last edited: