Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strange test...

bobrick

Bluelighter
I tested a pill today (white ufo - printed, saucer shaped well pressed) - it tested black quickly - looks good but a greenish tinge formed around the outside. Does this indicate 2cb being present? I hear nothing but good reports on these, so I'm going to eat it, just wondering I guess...

I heard a second hand report last year that one of the yonnex's tested black with a greenish ring around it - not the worlds best source though...
I'm not saying you've got a safe pill there though - get onto it with the E2 tester and the EZ-Test Supreme, as well as a brand new E tester (your one might have gone bad from age or incorrect storage)...
I'd be very wary of this one...

How long was it before the green tinge appeared? I remember reading on BL somewhere all testers go greenish eventually if left long enough... Just from my jaded memory. So maybe you just waited a long time before this happened? OR then again, it could be bad.. fekked if I really know, just trying to help..
smile.gif

Peace on
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

the reagent will turn green-ish when it reacts with air... leave a test sitting out for 10 mins, and it will go clear or green.
Maxi

Was it with the EZ or E1 or E2 Kit? The E2 kit from Chemical Generation will turn green to indicate the presence of a speed like substance. Most pills that I test with the E2 will provide a tinge of green around the purple/black .

The first ever batch of red hqs tested with a green ring around them... people still contend that indicated the 2cb in them.
I've tested mdma powder that turned greenish ringed, and i suspect was cut with 2cb - a common practice to "bulk" up a batch from amsterdam apparently.

yep the reagent will react with air and particles on the testing surface and the surface itself given time. Result is that green colour around the edge.
If you were cutting something with 2cb... you'd be an fool. 25mg is a big dose. ie you're tripping balls, and off a teensy tiny bit of powder. It's also damn expensive. You can't use 2cb/2ct for that purpose
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 25 October 2001).]