Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NE1 know what these are called?

flipperTheDolphin

Bluelighter
Hi,
Well these biccies are pink with lots of darker pink specs in them and the odd blue spec.Now the hard part the logo is like three long shaped triangles one over the other but looks nothing like the mitsi's logo.Around the top edge of the pill it is bevelled off. These are immaculately pressed and mega hard.
\
\
\
sort of tlike that but imagine them closer together and being triangular.
------------------
"I said nice one Bruvva!"

well i now think they are adidas, as a work colleague just pointed out...hehe
anyone had some of these(syd,melb)?

OK, I tested a purple adidas not long ago, about 3-4mm high and 7-8mm diameter. Fairly strong purple (not pink) colour with flecks of darker purple and blue. Flat both sides neat score on one side and neat new adidas logo on other. Very hard well pressed bik.
Tested with a thin scrape off outside I had a small but definate MDXX reaction. Two little dark purple colour swirls in the drop of tester.
Tested again and scratched deeper. This time, Orange! and a strong reaction.
My friend and I both tested about 5 more times, we got one more purple MDXX reaction and the rest varied speed reactions.
Someone I know had this and said it was a top speed bomb.
Any ideas with the test results? My friend thinks these are 'coated' with MDXX thinly.

Is the purple in the test reaction a good strong dark purple to black colouring the whole droplet like a normal MDxx test, or is there a chance that the purple colour you saw in the test was from the pill dye? Sometimes with very strongly coloured pills the dye can colour the test solution before reacting postively to one active ingredient or another.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Yeah BT, the reaction was a nice change in colour from dark dull purple to quite dark. It did NOT colour the whole drop of tester on either of the MDXX resultant tests, but did spread in colour whilst changing. My friend and I are experienced testers and both agree there was 'something funny' going on.

will have a report on them by monday hopefully,very nice looking biscuit neways!
dont mind the odd speed bomb from time to time for those boogie nights!
------------------
"I said nice one Bruvva!"