Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Pill drought

William

Bluelighter
With the recent 400,000 pill bust ( lets not refer to it as the $30 million bust) occuring last week i have found my supplies have coincidently dried up somewhat..
Is this across the board in sydney or arnt you guys feeling it yet ?.
[This message has been edited by William (edited 24 October 2001).]

not at all... when the imports dry up, the local shit starts going round... and it's the local shit that kills people....
hmm... i wonder when the cops will figure that one out???
------------------
tits

if u have a look down pillreports, you will notice very few new ones/ or good ones around.
I think there is a slight drought at the moment...

looking at the actual bust on t.v. i was surprised how 430,000 pills only came in three colours and presses (from what i saw)...
on this colour issue, i believe that 430,000 pills is actually not a small amount to be entering australia at any one time... (!!!)
there are always a huge number of colours of pills on the streets, so if you take 430,000 green butterflies, yellow and white coloured pills off the street, there will still be a rather large amount on the street...
of course, me is thinking that the simultaneous 5-club raid may be having an effect on supply too...
but that effect should drop off rather quickly (hopefully!)...

Maybe this is a good time to re-evalusate your clubbing/going out/pill life and realise there is more to life than drugs on a regular/semi regular occasion. Oh no! A drought. Well, just go out without drugs (or just pills?), find other 'healthy' hobbies like rock climbing, ball games sport, mental activities such as reading, studying etc..
Im sure the drugs will come back in once they are 'misplaced' at the police evidence centre in a short time... Afterall, time is money to police.
Peace on all
smile.gif

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

the drought will probably last a few more weeks, then they'll be back. I beleive most of the time it's not the removal of 430,000 pills, it's the reduction in syndicates willing to try to import, people get a little wary. But they always come back, usually heavier than before!

Camels, Batmans, Omegas, Apples, Green and gold caps.... um, Drought?
Looked like two or three different types of pills in the bust, plenty more varieties out there. At least I can find them... Ü

I'm in melb and havent come across anything for 2 1/2 weeks now, but perhaps i'm in the wrong circles.

sorry to say it...
but i don't know which sydney you're living in buddy...
and, don't get me wrong here, one of my contacts lost his contact to the law not very long ago...
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...

Could there ever be a *drought* anywhere?
If you're experiencing a *drought* - i'd suggest its a ploy to make you pay more, or more simply even, your boy/girl has still got their old pills this weekend.
Wazza - great post.

It depends on what end of the food chain your on and for that matter you could be on a completly different strain of food chain
smile.gif
For the people up the top who want to restock there shelves they will see it first,
the people wanting the odd one or two, will now probably be buying into your dd reserves..
im sure it will trickle down to everyone eventually in some form or other.

I tend to get most of my stuff from Sydney and I am in Melb. I have always said that the best stuff comes from up there.
From what I have heard on the grapevine, Sydney is about to have ample supplies again in a week or two depending.
Happy hunting

'healthy' hobbies like rock climbing, ball games sport, mental activities such as reading, studying etc..
makes me feel sick just thinking about it
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

^^^^HeHe, didn't take you for that sort BT
smile.gif

Time will tell, happy hunting
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by RAveDuST (edited 24 October 2001).]

i've got full competance in the ability of the new south wales to put those drugs back on the street.
wink.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

yeah i dont think there;s a drought or nething
can still get 100s if i please
smile.gif

there will always be drugs around...
but for those who worry about droughts, there is a simple solution..
when you find something good, stock up on it....
------------------
tits