Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bass Station Raid - Melbourne

psycotik

Bluelighter
I heard off 2 seperate friends that bass station was raided by police this past friday. I left early, so can't confirm this, but this is what i heard. Police turned on lights and stopped music. They walked through and looked for suspicious people (but didnt search everyone). Can anyone else confirm this and correct what happened?

i was told from a firned of mine who promotes there, that it wasnt a raid, they were actulally looking for a perticular person who was wanted for questioning regarding a crime, this was not ,, AND I REPEAT not A DRUG RAID!!!!!!!
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

Apperantly somebody sold drugs to acouple of UC's out the front, when they produced bages he ran into bass station, they were looking for this one person and i dont think they found him. So no this wasnt a raid. But it seems some people should be more carefull

I heard a similar story. In the version I heard, the offender eventually turned himself in.
NB: these are just rumours and until we have links to "real" media stories we should not guess at the truth.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.