Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cleansing your system of drugs

cAmmAc

Bluelighter
I've discovered that when I go to the states to work at a ski resrt, I'm going to be drug tested.
I know the only drug that sits in your system longer than a week is dope, and what I want to know is - is there any way you can clean your system of it within a month besides not smoking???
Is there any kind of formula I can purchase over the net, off ya tree, joynt venture, etc??? A group of about 5 of us are rather desperate to find a solution, and any help would be greatly appreciated!!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

there are many old wives tales which mostly are all bs. also many products available fom overseas but i personally dont trust it as i cant see the scientific theory behind them.
my profesional opinion is a 2 step process. step 1 is the most important and has the most scientific backing. step 2 sounds good in my head but i cant garentee its correct.
step 1...for as many days as posible before the piss test (up to a week or 2) you should take a urine alkalising agent such as "ural". ural is a urine alkalising agent available over the counter in all pharmacys. green box about 15cm long 8cm high 6cm deep.
it is used for symptomatic releif of the burning feeling when u piss with a urinary tract infection. this will speed up the removal of carboxyTHC from your body. *IMPORTANT* stop taking this the day before the test. u dont want to have an alkaline urine when u piss in the cup. this brings us 2 step 2...
step 2. u may want to have an acidic urine when u actually piss in the cup. off the top of my head i cant really think of anything good for this purpose. try eating a shitload of acidic foods, oranges, vitamin c? ammonium chloride should work well but im not sure on dosage. ask your pharmacist if u want to do step 2.
also......the obvious. drink shit loads of water in the days up to and including the test date. take sample mid stream.
the theory behind my method is the pH partition theory (if that means anything to any1)
also this method only works for drugs with acidic metabolites. WILL NOT WORK FOR AMPHETAMINES.
SirLSD
------------------
i dont participate in any illegal activities, i simply visit this site to help with harm reduction

good info from Erowid here
If you do a search in the Medical forum, and if you have no luck post in there, you should come up with some brand names, and websites to order from.
There is a website somewhere that you can even order urine, that is clean of course, and contains necessary components to pass analysis as untampered and clean urine.
That's a little expensive tho.
There are a few products which claim to clense your system of THC quickly, I can't vouch for their effectiveness I'm afraid, and don't even know their names
smile.gif
But some people in the Med forum will.

How long do e's stay in your system for and is there anything we can take so it doesnt come up in a piss test?

Also, do you know if it's a urine test at all? It's also possible for testing to be done using a hair sample or blood test. These are important questions to think of.
Most of the "cleaning" products you can buy are crap. The best solution is to minimise your chances of being busted by not doing drugs until after the test (or if you're tested on a random basis there, not doing drugs at all).
Amphetamines are usually gone from your system within 36-72 hours.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.