Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best way to candyflip

Nikon

Bluelighter
Its been a long time, and i was just curious if anyone could tell me the safest way to candyflip and if theres anything i should avoid??
------------------
"It ain't over till the last record spins."

Hey man well there is a few ways you can do it, it all depends on how comfortable you are with acid, I prefer myself to take the acid, wait about 1-2 hour until the acid is full coming on then drop the pill, so you get the peak of the pill and the acid peak combined to produce hallucenogenic fun. Tips, take a good pill, take a mild acid to start off with, when candy flipping the first time, besides than that put some crazy hats on and see the world in a very different way :p

Nikon!
There are a couple of threads on this in the forum right at this very moment, there is the one about Acid and Ecstacy = Fun and one about Speed and acid. They should have all the info you need or try a search.
But what R0amer said is pretty much spot on. Drop the cid a couple of hours earlier, then drop ya bikkie (tested of course
wink.gif
) and have some fun.

i personally like munching them both at once, the two times ive taken the acid first it ended up being the lsd dominating most of the experience, maybe cause i was so caught up in the trip that i forgot to fully appreciate the effects of the E. But when i did them both together, they both seemed to merge together (came up on both along the same time frame)to create a truly unique feeling

I would recommend taking a half trip if u are candy flipping. Works nicely. Also, if u havent done it 4 a while then it may be best. You can always do more next time.
Best to be as safe as u can, take a little and build up.. rather than blow a valve.. so to speak.
[This message has been edited by blufluffybunny (edited 22 October 2001).]

If you can't find all the info you need by searching, please use this thread for further discussion.
It's best if we can keep all the info in as few threads as possible... for when future generation bother to search and read the forum guidelines.
smile.gif