Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Getting "rolled" while trying to score a "roll"

suedama

Bluelighter
Ok. Here's the deal. I got a friend - let's call him "sucker". Each week or there abouts, sucker needs X amount of pills to distribute to his circle of friends. He rallies up the funds (without charging more than he's going to pay), and goes to pickup X amounts of pills. Very nice of him to do this for us all, he's a great guy. Sometimes it's a real chore trying to line up some quality pills. This week, sucker rings around and finally finds a dealer that is selling some decent bikkies (a friend of a proven "no bullshit" dealer).
He meets up with the guy, who asks him to get into his car. Everything seems to be going well, everyone is being polite and sucker pulls out a substantial amount of money to pay for X amount of pills. Next thing he knows, the dealer is holding a long blade knife, and says something like "Give me all your money and get out of I'll stab this into your fucking face". Sucker has no choice. Hands over money and gets the fuck up outa there.
So. Can I get some feedback of this? How could've sucker prevented this situation? Has anything like this happened to you? Please keep the criticism civil and un-provocative.
ps. sucker is a very tall and solidly built guy. This arsehole dealer obviously had balls of steel or a fucken smack habit...

What elver said... and maybe sucker should tell his mates to go and find stuff for themselves so he wont end up in a situation with large amounts of money.
I hope he tests as well.

maybe it's not necessary to go to the extent i have, but i only get pills off friends (who are, obviously, dealers)...
reason? i'm not overly worried about not getting mdma, but i am worried about what happened to 'sucker'.
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...
[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 20 October 2001).]

True saftey in a numbers,
bad to get a deal in a car, they sit behind and beside u - All UnCoMfOrTaBle like!!