Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tasmania

Lea

Bluelighter
I'm about to go to Tassie, and I have no idea about the availability of the things we love. So...what's the deal? Are there pills and wiz in Tassie? What's the scene like...if there is a scene at all?

I arent too sure about the scene over there, but chances are I am sure you could find stuff, but would most likely have to pay a little extra due to availabilty.
Just take them with you. Or have someone send them over to you. Problem Solved.

Taking them with you is a serious possibility. Risky yes, but maybe not as risky as you think. A search on "travel or planes or airport" might show something up. Maybe try looking in the old Aus/NZ/Asia forum. Probably more info in there. [edit] maybe not a good idea at the moment tho due to the increase in security due to attacks by oppressed peoples and Anthrax scares. Still possible, but the risk factor is increased [/edit]
To get some info on the scene there you could grab yourself an Australian Ministry magazine. They have a lowdown of the clubnights for each capital city in them
smile.gif
Also there's probably a website or two for Tasmanian clubbers. www.spraci.net has some info.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 19 October 2001).]