Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Kangaroos and Pink omegas

*Supernova*

Bluelighter
Just requesting info on these two pills.
comparing effects , which is better for weaker users etc.
Cheers.

kangaroo definately....they're strongish but nowhere near as strong as the omegas...have fun and go halves!

thanks
um the omegas ? do they have a very "heavy" feeling (i don't want to say "smacky")
would a kangaroo be better for a more up and go night or maybe half of each
even an experienced user should be recommended half ? of the omega ? i'll make sure i'll tell my friends.

The omegas are strong, definately to be avoided if you want to be dancing... They knocked me and my friends down; I sat on the edge of the stage for a four hour Nick Warren set and just blissed out.

LOL, I didn't space out a pink qantas enough at Nick Warren in Canberra, and I was on my ass most of the night....
smile.gif

And before you say anything, it was only my second pill, so yeah..
smile.gif

------------------
Cameras ready, prepare to flash...

pffft being too smacked out to dance is all in your head (unless you've had several and had them within 1-2 hours of each other for "layerd effect", but you can still dance)
like the great man billy blanks (my mentor) said "If theres a will, THERE's a Way!"
you just got to fight it son
smile.gif

Stylins Hot tip #8
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

If you are a moderate to heavy dumper, I don't reckon a whole pink Omega would necessarily hammer you any worse than a half. I don't really think they're that kind of a pill.
I personally think that if you pill on a semi-regular/regular basis, you should be able to handle a whole.
Could be wrong (I'd hate to fuck anyone up from bad advice), but I dumped in halves and I reckon in hindsight that I would have been fine on a whole.
These pills seem to be having different effects on people, and I'm not sure that the difference in dosage in that amount would necessarily have any radicle difference on the effect. That said DON'T double dump...
It's just that some people are getting smacked out on these, while some are getting dancey (and everything in between). The differences in effects have not seemed to necessarily be dosage related.
I hope I made my point clear there, and apologise if I haven't.
Edit/Argh UBB code!
[This message has been edited by Mr.Happ-E (edited 19 October 2001).]