Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd pills 18-10-01

eye-(x)(x)-popped

Bluelighter
Sorry if you are seeing this again - but i think i posted it wrong - i am new to this.
Was wondering what are the better pills going around in Sydney? I was also interested in experiences and recomendations on the following pills -
- Blue doves
- Blue/ aqua Mtvs
- Disels
- Yellow HQs
- Blue lightning bolts]
- Orange 2000
- Pink omegas
I also heard that there are different coloured pills going around with no logo - Are these good? and which one is better?
Thanking you guys in advance
------------------
eat mine - i'll eat urs

Blue Doves are a weak to average hit of MDMA... noticeable, I'm sure they are worthwhile if you haven't been going overboard lately (looks in mirror).
Greenish (Aqua?) MTVs are extremely worthwhile!

are the blue doves consistantly blue? cos my friend says he has some doves that have green speckels ont them that he thinks look kinda like blue. just wondering cos i haven't seen any mention of 'green' and 'dove' on the pillreports.

Oh well, time for a new thread probably anyway...
To start,
I'm quite certain there are/have been both blue birds and blue doves floating around, with the birds often being called doves.
I had what I assume were blue birds at Utopia. They looked to me more like a bird than a dove anyway (folded wings + the shape in general). Not the strongest pills I have ever had, but very nice all the same.
They were very smooth, and very cruisy.
I personally thought that they were nice pills...
So from what I hear by all accounts, I would say that there has been a dodgy batch of Doves floating around, as well as a good batch of birds (just a guess though). If you're getting these, be sure it's through a tried and true source, or test.
Vega, the older topic had a description of what I am referring to as the birds, 8x5mm, a powdery blue colour, and bevelled. I don't remember them exactly, but your description sounds about right. They were a greeney blue I think, being somewhat more blue than green.
Anyway, others that I can answer from personal experience:
MTV's: Great if you can get your hands on the ones of a month or two ago. MTV is in small plain print in capitals.
Omegas: Very nice bickie. If you're looking for long lasters, these suckers'd be the bet. But, people have been having real mixed reactions to these, so I guess be reasonably sensible (check here 4 more - http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000998.html?reload=17 )
Anywayz, have fun.

thanks Mr.Happ-E
smile.gif

those aqua (no-one seems to be able to agree on a color) mtvs are fantastic, very ,very nice and well worth while. there were apparently some others going around but, not sure about them, but these are 8*4mm all capitals in a single score on the back.