Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you designed a pill...

googin'goose***

Bluelighter
If you designed a pill, what symbol would you put on it???
always a good discussion...
smile.gif

personally, I'd have the wetmusik sybmbol or my own face. Do you reckon I'd get busted??!

heheh...always thought about this one...
i think a while ago me and prom thought a goldfish would be cool...but now prom has a theory about animals on pills so we prolly wont go ahead with it... (that was a JOKE polic dude!!)
ummm but now...
i'd prefer to just make a weird shape...like the ufo's but better designed (and no, not better designed for plugging)
but logos i would like would prolly be 'haagen-dazs', 'TAS' (in the funky yaki font), an alfa or bmw symbol, astro boy, 'kandy'...ummm..thats about it i reckon
smile.gif

Put the Airwalk Logo on it and of course name it after myself. Actually a cool idea would be to shape the pill exactly the same as an over the shelf panadol or something. Would be hard to have probable cause then wouldn't it.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Why I would call it DC of course, with the logo that looks like the one on the shoes brand?..
Hey do you reckon some company could sue a maker of pills for endorsing there logo on it??
biggrin.gif
hehehehe...
could you imagine it....
------------------
[blink] deeCee1
---------------
Looks like the blink function works
---------------

an ericsson pill maybe,
oh course you couldent go past an "aussie" pill with a indent of australia on it, i'd munch on one of those
smile.gif

or what about a skull & crossbones, not that i'd want to swallow something with a skull & crossbones on it
smile.gif

I'd chocolate-coat them and run them through a smartie machine...
BILL
--
I'm not a dogdey bloke, I'm a bodgey joke.

I'd press it just like a smint. Bind it with something minty smelling/ tasting. Then get ready for some yummy kissing.
Mwa mwa... darling!
------------------
only users lose drugs

Well the best name for a Pill
will be calling it ""Good Year""
Cause there phrase is
""FIRST CHOICE""
and there logo is the boot with wings.
What do u reckon hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A smint shape would be great, especially if you had a smint box full of them. PEZ shaped pills so I can fill my dispenser would be cool too.

I actully had a pill with skull and crossbones on it, it was a ketbomb from hell.
But if I could design a pill i would shape it like a beard and turbin and call it Ossama.
Or maybe a cylindrical shaped pill called plugdis. Ha ha

a Green Treefrog. some of friends were talking about green treefrogs the other day, and for a moment there, i thought they were into pilling :p

I'd buy some Sudafed, scrape off the writing, and call them "white placebos"...
Then I'd sell them to all the fluffy khandi ravers for $50 a pop...
smile.gif

'Boarding Pass' with a picture of a little ticket or passport on it is still my favourite.
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

I'd put the astrological symbol for Mercury on a pill...it's like an ankh with a crescent at the top, like horns. Mercury is the god of communication & magic, which sums up my rolling experiences nicely
smile.gif

Star Sign pills!!!!! All 12!!!!!
Either the symbols or the actual pics........
A Smurf pill
Duplo lego symbol pill
yep - thats all brain can think of now........
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

'speedbomb' (speed on one side, bomb o the other) or 'k-hole' but both packed chock fulla mdma.
smile.gif

Airwalks panadol idea is Awes!Not horse, Awes!I'd steal that and make a copycat
smile.gif