• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info please, White E, M, W or Eagle/Pheonix???

Boxcar Fred

Bluelighter
Yo yo!
Okay i know it sounds weird but here tis.... Its white, Scored on back, slight bevel on either side, Now the press/logo is really simple and shallow but looks very pro. It looks like either a W or E or M depending on the way you hold it. It also could be a bird like an eagle or something............ Very simple as i said!
Tested on Supreme, comes up black in 1 sec with small bubbles and blue on the other tests indicating MDMA/MDEA
So what i need to know is, Has anyone orally tested and can they give reports!
Thanx in advance!
Word............
P.s. Forgot to say i am in Melb!
[This message has been edited by Boxcar Fred (edited 17 October 2001).]

Hi Boxcar Fred,
Welcome to Bluelight - thanks for the info on the pill you described. I wonder if you have any more information on what kind of logo it has. At the moment we have several pills going around that could match it. If it's a M in a circle it could be a Motorola logo, or otherwise maybe a McDonalds M? Or is it definitely an eagle?
Better yet, have you got a scanner? If you do you could send a (smaller than 30kb please) jpg of your pill to jb at [email protected] and he can pop it in the pictures on pillreports thread so people can see what it looks like.
The other suggestion is to perhaps check in the Aus/NZ section of www.pillreports.com where you may be able to figure out which one you have from the descriptions given there.
[Edit: Checked pillreports, there seems to be also White Armani's which I haven't personally seen, but test well with a kind of eagle symbol according to the poster. Have a read and see if they are the right ones. BT]
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 18 October 2001).]

Welcome Boxcar, I believe you are talking about the Armani type..I've heard them called White Phoenix but have since clarefied them to be Armani's...
smile.gif

Yes i have heard the same information that ravedust has been told. I was told they were white phoenix's but was to learn they were actually white armani's. Very good pill as well.

must agree with nrgboi, sounds like the white armani to me, and i have heard that they are quite a nice pill!

ARMANI - White... the bird logo is the armani clothing brand. check pill reports for White Armani.. reported by zhimber.. very high quality clean mdma.... similar to green ?. there you go.