Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Availability of prozac in oz?

Mdma 3:16

Bluelighter
As most of you will know, all the oz chemists require a perscription before they'll hand over prozac.
- how can I convince a GP that I need to be perscribed prozac?
- can I get prozac shipped from an overseas on-line pharmacy?

Ask your doc something about your details that he'll need to check with the front desk lady, then nab one of the perscription slips while he's out of the room!
Should steal his jar of jellie beans while your at it...mmmmm..
------------------
If you meet someone without a smile, give them one of your own.

Prozac is an anti-depressant, if you present to your GP with symptoms of clinical depression you may be prescribed Prozac or similar anti-depressants. There are plenty of sites online that list clinical symptoms of depression.
You can buy from some online pharmacies but check to see whether it's ok to import the quantity that you're ordering.
Or you could always be honest with your GP and say that you want prozac to help your brain recover from MDMA use, it's probably not gonna work but at least it's honest.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Has anyone ordered prozac over the net at all? If so which sites should I visit?

Mdma 3:16 sites that sell anything bar vitamin suppliments aren't put on this web site. My guess is you should just use your search engine.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

All you need to do is go to a doctor who you wouldn't normally see, and tell him/her that you've been prescribed prozac and you've run out of repeats. Then, depending on how busy the doc is, they'll either ask you a few questions or just write the damn script. If you go to one of those immediate care surgeries that's prolly gonna be easiest. They might not write 5 repeats, but you'll definately get a box of 30
smile.gif

(PS I haven't ever done this, but I'm sure it'll work cos the number of ppl we send from the pharmacy to the immediate place over the road when their scripts have run out or are out of date, who come back with a script in hand is far more common than not seeing them come back...)

I thought that might have been the case Airwalk. It was a nice try.
I just didn't want to get burned by paying for something that may or may not turn up.

Or Paxil/Apropax - which I was prescribed today for anxiety/panic/social scardycat. Don't like what I've been reading about it though.
I feel jittery...wel I did until about 15min back when I took down a temazepam, which really is a way underrated benzo.

All anti-depressants are over rated, especially Prozac. I'm on Zoloft now and it sucks, Prozac is not much better either, it *really* is overrated.
What do you want prozac for anyway? if you want it just go to your local friendly shrink and say you are about to jump off a building.

I want to use it as part of my post-load. I have ordered some 5-htp as well.
[This message has been edited by Mdma 3:16 (edited 19 October 2001).]

CrimsonQueen is right.
Well I can say Paxil is bs, it serious fucks with your head, I did a search for pax in the Other drugs section and it sid it's dangerous stuff, and recommended asking the Dr for Zoloft instead as it's got a better safety rec. Anyway this shit doesnt make me feel "right", all I wanted was a new benzo to play with and maybe calm me a bit in the hazy summer.
Paxil/Apropax feels like for anyone who's tried my ol' pet drug, DXM, it feels like the jittery feeling you get esxpecially when you touch your teeth together and they shake; not quite as bad though. There is 0 recreational value in it, you feel neither happy, nor sad, but perhaps happy that u can talk things out better. I've only taken one dose too
Oh well should be a fun trippy new chapter in life!
smile.gif

NiQu3LorD