Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Types of acid in Australia

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
What is the best stuff in Australia at the moment, anyone know. About two or more months ago I had a parallogram. It seemed pretty intense. Cost me $15 though. What else is known in Aus ?

You're better off posting this in the regional area but doesn't matter.
If you paid $15 for one, you did alright, acid's pretty dry at the moment - as it seems everywhere.
Parrelelograms aka echers aka optical illusions aka squares are the best acid I've seen for a while.
Getafixs are still around, there are also supermen, a few Sunflowers left as well.

Chem, what colour/design etc was on the sunflower?
They've been around a while now and I've heard mixed reactions.
Not had on myself personally.

Black Stars a la a couple of weeks ago rocked my world. Word has it they were dipped in goodness. They sure felt like it!
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

I definately agree with the dryness sitchuation in Oz @ the moment, although i havent been onto the acid seen for a while im trying to get hooked back up and it just seems everyone is looking, just not enough going around
frown.gif
me thinks im gonna have to start searching futher and wider for some good shit

what about red circles ... they're supposed to be pretty good ...
------------------
rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong an act of sensation with no limits or boundaries >

Acids DRY as at the moment. All the people that l know....and NOONE can get any...ohh well, better way

I've only seen Liquid form lately - small bottle little bit bigger than a eye drop bottle for around $400 - Strength 1 drop for most. 2 if game...

I got sold a few good squares with little warped checker boards on them for $12 (each) and the guy who sold them to me didnt appear to be in short supply (i have to admit im not much of an acid user so it might have been a one off)

josh i'd say that they are the escher's (parallelograms)...a full sheet makes up that escher drawing with the chess board going into birds going into a town etc...
also dudes, i think a few of those posts are really toeing the line of admitting to possesion, cos the cops are watching...

Parralellograms that were available before August were very good quality acid, but not overly strong. In september there was a new batch of parallelograms that were much stronger so they gave them a different name: Eschers. Which are really just triple dipped parallelograms.
ME WANTZ SOME GOOD ACID!!!

A friend keeps telling me about some liquid cid that's about (and drifts in and out of avail'y...). Has sampled and suggested quality was ultra-good, think GetAFix...and then some. Price a bit steep tho @ $800 a vial but half a drop is recommended.
Happy hunting!
------------------
Green by name
Green. By Nature.
Ask for it by name.

Uhh i think that eschers were always eschers..the print is of an escher lithograph called "Metamorphose"...
Different people have different names for them..i think that you'll find that the new ones will also be called eschers/parallellograms, etc etc.

Well i had 2 black stars on Saturday apparently and i had amnesia for nearly 3 days! So i'd be quite wary! The most scariest experience of my entire life, i mean the worst thing ever! Scared fuck outta me!
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

Call me mad, but is there any actual point in tripple dipping. You could simply increase the concentration of LSD in the solvent.

well, i dont think that the average punter would know if they are 'triple dipped' or 'double dipped' or whatever.
shit, different individual squares have varying strength...
Maxi

Every black star or superman that I saw recently hadn't even been dipped. They were made with a dropper. One drop at the join of 4 squares.
Certainly, some are far stronger. Have a look at the drop of acid on the tabs and see how even it is.

i didnt notice that with the stars, but the bart simpsons that i saw were very dodgy looking.
imagine a sheet that was printed on a dot matrix printer, and the ink ran after it was 'painted'. (it looked like the acid had been painted length wise and width wise across the sheet!!)
Maxi

hir0 protagonist wrote:
"what about red circles ... they're supposed to be pretty good ... "
Yeah I dropped a red circle just before seeing Final Fantasy with a mate. It kicked in while watching, was really fun. Visuals included: cars leaving trails outside, parked cars bending towards me when walkin past them.
Everything very surreal looking. Water looked way beautiful, so did all nature though. It wasn't the strongest stuff, but it had clear visuals. I heard the red circle sugar cubes were even more clearer visuals.
[This message has been edited by Splatt (edited 19 October 2001).]