• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sucking speed through your mouth instead of up the nose?

kickmehard

Bluelighter
Has any one tried this or does anyone know any reason why you can't (shouldn't).
Inhaling a line of speed through the nose is highly irritating and I was wondering if you can suck it through your mouth, like you would if you had asthma and used an inhaler.
It should therotically be just as effective and quick as up the nose and have less wastage than simply swallowing the stuff.

The reason you snort drugs is so that they get caught in your nasal cavity and absorbs through the blood vessels up there. I can imagine inhaling speed through your mouth directly into your lungs cant be good for you. I reckon the best way to have it is to just eat it, then you dont get a burnt out irritated nose.

just get a vicks inhaler and use that after you line or rather just after you feel it fall down from the nasal cavity..not too hard tho..just a lil' at a time.. it works for me and hopefully will for you
------------------
..poor typists of the world untie..

Sucking the powder into your mouth will probably cause particles of powder to go directly into your oesophagus and cause you to cough it all up. If snorting is hurting you can either mix your speed into your drink and drink it, eat it directly as powder, or snort it and follow with snorting a couple of drops of water up the same nostril to ease the burn a little.
Eating a comparable dose of speed or drinking with water will last a little longer.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Agreed BT...
I don't think the particals would do your lungs any favours... have you tried vaporising? You need quality shit to do it though, but it's worth a go... the easiest way is to just put some on a peice of foil and hold a flame underneath it, sucking the vapours through a rolled up tube or note.
From a harm minimisation point, I don't think this is very good for you - but I don't have any links or evidence to support this... do your research about the relative safety before trying it...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 16 October 2001).]

Best way to take speed:
Get your 'dose' and put it into a shot glass. Fill with warm water and scull. EASY! This makes you whizz a little harder and a little longer in my experience.
Snorting is the usual and as u prolly know works well. (excpet no good for your snoz)
But I usually do both now, so I never know which one has worked better...
smile.gif

Sucking Speed.... dude... don't do it. It hurts and makes you cough like any other powder you would inhale thtough the mouth.
smile.gif
enjoy
smile.gif

------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

just rail the stuff!! its half the fun
smile.gif

And the cutting up lines ritual is a blast.. gimme me a credit card and a mirror any day..
PS - re drink/eating speed... Check out peoples teeth who regularily eat speed.. There stuffed... Eating speed kills your teeth!. Id rath have no sense of smell than bad teeth
smile.gif

Oh safest way.. and best way.. either...
A) put it in a cap and drop it.
B) put it in a cap and PLUG IT!!!!! YAY FOR PLUGGERS!
Chem

id have to agree with ChEmIcaL_NiGhT,
snorting is one of the main reasons i like a little wizz every now and then.
1. feel the burn, oh yeah.
2. feel it go down the back of ya throat.
3. watch your friends faces as it hits the back of their throats, priceless.
so, shut up, line up and hoover till your hearts content... >:p
------------------
Whats ya name?
What ya had?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
>:p

i heard of people who chop the speed up really fine (duh) and then cut it with a little bit of wizz fizz sherbet. about 1:1 ratio should do fine. then they rail it. apparently it makes the drip less severe.
anecdotally of course.

Wouldn't the urge to cough be similar to that when when food, drink or any other crap tries to go down the trachea?
I would have thought that everything else is supposed to go down the oesophagus.

Ok perhaps I should've clarified when I first posted this thread that I am no newbie.
I actually prefer pure Meth and it is pretty easy to get but you tend to go through more of it because it is so easy and social to puff on a pipe, even have one in your pocket when you are at a club and puff in the loo.
But I am contemplating going back to whizz because of the expense of my girl and I going through half a gram of pure in a big weekend instead of two grams of whizz.
I make my own whizz at 1:6 with Glucose (natural material) which is nice and fine but she has a sensitive girly nose.
Capping just does not do the trick fast enough plus it is well known that a good percentage of anything you swallow is simply wasted down the toilet. That is why I always rail a pill, it hits you faster and harder.
Injecting scares the shit out of me (luckliy).
What about a line under the tongue, has anyone tried that. I hear that there is a connection with the nasal passage under there and it gets into you fairly quickly. As long as you don't move it around very much in the first few minutes there should be minimal taste, and then wash away the rest with a Heinekin (yummy)
As far as the whizz getting caught up in the nasal cavity I am not sure that this is true. My study shows that you only have samll hairs and mucous in the nasal passage that filter out some foreign bodies therefore some or most of the whizz depending on hard hard you sniff and how dry your nose is does actually get into you lungs.
COMMENTS??

DQ yeah I regularly mix it 1:1 with either wizz fizz or cruched up glucose tablets. It does take a bit a way from the burn and the back of the throat drip becomes sweet. I'm almost convinved that it also gives you a mega sugar run, but have no proff of this other than my own effect.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

kickmehard:
the spot most of it lands when you rail it is the nice soft spots up near the top of your sinus. In this area there are a nice little supply of blood vessels right at the the surface to carry all the goodness into your system. Very little actually gets to your lungs - if it did you'd be a coughing shadow of your former self for several minutes (try it with some flour - lungs do not like foreign material).
Other places where there are bloodvessels close to the surface are underneath your tongue (that's why tabs of acid are generally sat there) and your anus (hence the reason why people plug). The next best area is your stomach pretty much.
So if you don't want to rail it those are pretty much the only other spots worth trying. You could try getting it into your lungs but i wouldn't recommend it - even if it is relatively pure meth there will still be some badies, and the body has an awful time trying to get rid of stuff from there. Meth is highly acidic and hardly recommended for your lungs. Speed could be even worse as you never know what it's been cut with.
You could put it under your tongue, it'll taste like crap, will take a long time to absorb and will probably take a year off the life of your teeth each time.. You could shove it up your butt in a quick dissolving cap and this should have the same effect as snorting, albeit it a little delayed.
I'm pretty sure that railing will absorb some 80% of the substance while swallowing it accounts for about 60% (can anyone else confirm/correct this?), so it's all a matter of how much you value your nasal tract, your teeth and your butt...
Good Luck

I know this is not realy the topic any more but...
The first time I had luey, it was a small top notch rock. I put it behind my bottom lip to absorb as that is what I heard you should do.
Hmm, by the end of the night some of my gum from 1 bottom tooth had gone, never to be seen again. Also where there was no gum was a weird black spot that kind of never went away.
Thank god it is on the bottom tooth. I always use a realy strong mouthwash after I go out now - my whole mouth kills for like 2 minutes but I think its worth it.
luey + teeth is not good at all...

I'm pretty sure that railing will absorb some 80% of the substance while swallowing it accounts for about 60% (can anyone else confirm/correct this?),
This is what people say, but everyone should try for themselves. Personally railing does nothing for me (feels like it effects me for 1 hr), swallowing feels MUCH stronger (stronger effects lasting 4+ hrs). I wouldn't waste it by railing it, unless it was a tiny bit or free
smile.gif

As for your teeth, if you drink it dissolved in a tiny amount of drink, it doesn't even touch your teeth.
I get allergies so my sinuses produce a lot of mucus (mmm tasty!), as it doesn't effect me much if I rail it, I deduce that the bulk of it is absorbed in your nasal cavity.
Personally I wouldn't want to rail anything "regularly" either. At the very least vary the method of ingestion so you give your nose/sinus/lungs a rest.

As for your teeth, if you drink it dissolved in a tiny amount of drink, it doesn't even touch your teeth.
Err, im sure everything you put in your mouth pretty well has to touch you teeth...??
On another point.. why is everyone so worried about "the adulterants" in pill / cut speed and doing damage... ?? Im sure the actual meth /mdma is doing just as much damage if not more to you teeth, nose etc..?? than binders/cuting agents??

Kickmehard, dude you go through 2 grams a weekend !!!! Holy shit. Plus this should cost you more than half a gram of meth. As for,
plus it is well known that a good percentage of anything you swallow is simply wasted down the toilet.
only small % of alcohol is paased as urine and thats when your pissing every 5 mins with a large quantity of alcohol, so I assume it would be much better with speed.

ive seen people rub it on theirs gums to, they tell me it works faster, i guess you could try that.I dont suppose thats very good for your teeth either.
[This message has been edited by tHeRiDdLeR (edited 21 October 2001).]

RUBBBING IT ON YOUR GUMS IS THE WORST THING U CAN DO!
Forget bad teeth, forget rotting septums! Dont rub the gums.. you'll regret it after a very short time. And it HURTS.. a lot.
I (may) have done all (*looks 4 cops*) but have NEVER plugged speed ( and judging by the way it burns my nose and throat.. my ass is VERY SENSITIVE
smile.gif
) but here is what I found..
1:Railing ALWAYS works. Quick, easy and Chem is right, the cutting ritual is WAY COOL.
2: Swallowing in the shotglass waorks VERY well. Takes a LOT longer to come on, but when it does.. mmmmmmmm.. and lasts longer
3: Rubbing on gums... DONT. PERIOD.
4: Put your point/s into a gel cap and swallow. Same effects as the shot glass but more portable I guess.
5: Plugging.... errr.. Ask Chemical_night.

Another good and effective way - which hits u pretty quickly - is to dissolve it under the tongue.......
Cant taste it much coz it is under the tongue......
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!