Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Imports and Locals

akshEn74

Bluelighter
hhmmmm...id quite curious about what other people tink about imp vs loc...as most poeple know the dogs raided an mda lab in NSW...so obviously people are capable of making mdma(i personally prefer mda)...i personally know of people capable of making mdma but they wont even attempt it...oh well,all im saying is that all this talk about locals being speed garbage might not be true soon!!!I hope so
smile.gif
anyways what does everyone else think??

It's true! Good pills can be aussie made.
I'm just waiting for one with a pic of Aust on it.

If I had any knowledge about what is made in oz and what isn't... I wouldn't post it on bluelight
smile.gif
More AFP would probably read the information than people it would help out
frown.gif

does it really matter? i mean since the advent of e1,e2 someone could yell 'imports' to high heaven but if it doesnt test 'right' would you munch it all the same..

does it really matter? i mean since the advent of e1,e2 someone could yell 'imports' to high heaven but if it doesnt test 'right' would you munch it all the same..
------------------
..poor typists of the world untie..

fakeblond, good point. Who cares as long as it A) tests alright and B) gives the desired effect I would care if it was made on the Moon.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Yeah but still......a brilliant pill with a pic of Australia on it would be mad

Do you think the Dexters were really meant look like Dick Smith? never know, good old Dick might be in on it
smile.gif
keke

hehe yeah Dicks Buy australian campaign has all bases covered
wink.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

The article that reported on that seizure mentioned nothing about a lab (as far as I can remember) but simply said that there was a seizure of (I think) $60,000 worth of MDA. If it had been an MDA lab I think it would have recieved much greater press.
The precursors for MDA/MDMA are still illegal in Australia, and given the current world circumstances would be more than impossible to get in to the country. Add the anthrax scares, and ANY powder is going to be examined to the Nth degree, let alone large quantities.
Don't get too excited, there have been some locally pressed pills coming out lately, but they are just from importing either the MDMA powder, Pill powder complete with binders and fillers, or crushing and re-pressing imports after some dilution.
I do agree though, that so long as the pill contains MDMA only, and plenty of it, then I really couldn't care less whether it was locally made, pressed, or if local kinders were rolling the stuff into balls.
Raider
smile.gif

------------------
When you're holding a hammer, Everything looks like a nail

I ate a pink Qantas a few weeks back.
I got high.
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

I had to call the aircraft noise people after moocho took off over my house
wish they'd fly over rich ass northern suburbs but johny lives there

"i was gonna eat a pink qantas, but then i got high"
"i was gonna fly over stylins house, but then i got high"
hehe
smile.gif