Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane Pills

digi

Bluelighter
Hey
The seems to be current pill threads for other cities around aus, but not one at the top for Brisbane. Could people post whats floating around brisbane at the moment please?
Thanx!
- Digi

why bother, we are the SPEED capital of australia
smile.gif
))))))))))) haha

some are not too happy with that tho bester boy
wink.gif

ummm will post up some reports soon, if ya lucky.
basically:
X-Files
Largish triangular pill (makes it harder to swallow) with an X on it
Off white colour
Suspected contents after testing: MDA
have user reports of them being most enjoyable.
(will find out dimensions if possible)
Batmans
Small greenish round pill, bevelled edges, batman logo
Suspected contents after testing: MDMA
have user reports of these being fantastic pills - hard hitting, long plateau.
(will find out dimensions if possible)
oh plus the usual shitload of speed bombs, which people up here seem to love.... -shrug-
i steer clear of them so don't know which are floating round at the moment.
HC
[This message has been edited by HappyCamper (edited 16 October 2001).]

from Pill Reports
White Barrel
a.k.a - Cali White
test: black in 8 sec (MDMA)
no score or logo
UFO
test: black (MDMA)
round, with UFO stamped on one side, no score.
i have also heard of what seems like a Cali white, but double stacked.

I recently come accross these in brisbane:
Pink Omegas
  • colour: really light pink
  • score: ?
  • logo: omega, ohm or horse shoe
  • test: black with Ez-test
  • comments: These sound exactly like the ones from Sydney, so possiby someone has brought lots up here?
White Motorolas
  • colour: bright white
  • score: yes, on back
  • logo: motorola (m in a circle)
  • test: not tested
  • comments: Thought these were the same as the previous batch, so bought without testing. However they are really really chalky and not pressed well, suspect speed bomb, so when i can afford another test kit, will test and post results here and/or pilltest.com - unless anyone else has seen this batch? The previous batch was chalky and broke easily, but this lot has logo off-center and already crumbling around the edges.
Any thoughts?

pink and white omegas have been around up here for a while now. they are pretty hard hitting from what i have heard.
the white motorolla have also been around for quite a while, tho i think there has been a few batches. haven't heard of any that were speed bombs, but you never know. the last few batches have all been pretty good.
Maxi
------------------
Brisvegas... Gotta Love It.

Chicago Bulls....????
Anyone else seen them? There were a few getting around up here on the sunshine coast for a while, actually I saw one last nite. Anyone got any info about them?
Blue MTV's were also floating around for awhile, apparently they were awesome. I opted for green ? at the time from syd but.

Lea,
Chicago Bulls are a very weak speed bomb. Tested VERY light orange with E1 and clear with E2. Dodgey-rama..
frown.gif
I'd stay away from these. It would be in your best interest to buy a test kit if you don't already have one.

Yeah, I had a feeling they were a dodgy pill, I've never heard of them before, and I wouldn't get pills off the people who had them. Just wonderin about 'em.
Thanks!

From talking to people when out and about, this is *apparently* the score:
Blue MTVs - good clean pill, very long lasting floaty cheoppedness - about 8-9/10
Red HQs - still some of the old batch (2-3months ago) - best pill this wing commander has tasted, double stamped - 10/10
Pink/white alphas - both test black - both apparently 9/10 material
Green Batman - relatvely new - test for MDA/speed combo - user reports - good mashy fun with the speed making you run around like a madman - can't confirm or deny this, although i've seen a test.
Baby blanks - small white barrel shape, no logo, no score.. extremely clean and nice. Very good pill, definately puts a nice big 4 hour smile on your face - 9/10
Kelly whites - opaque colour, small, white barreled, no score from memory - the goods 9/10
MDA caps - don't know how many are around - large clear caps filled with off white powder - about 200-250mgs from eyeballing them - 10/10 like being chopped for the first time.. no cross-tolerance either
smile.gif
!
Well i hope that helps you out, those are the opinions i've been given recently.

Is there still ornage/red Double stamped HQ's about in Bris, were my fav... hard to get, sometimes at the Beat you can.
Pink/White Omegas - good Hard hitting like a Honda - odd pill very chatty but very touchy feely
White motorolla's I found to be good MDMA a little energy but at one with all Very mellow prolly too mellow.
Any one else had triangle X-men were about a few weeks back?

hmmm maybe 2 batches of green batmen?
the ones i had were definately MDMA... not some sort of mda/speed conglomoration.
do you have test results from thouse batmans speedy?
HC
ps

Had a couple yesterday....Up here on the sunny coast:
White Clover - v. short, intense peak. MDMA, didn't get to test it but. well pressed, These have been around for awhile me thinks. We were told these were the shit (as you usually are!) when we got them, and that they were the last of them.
Then we were sold a couple of pills called 'bunnys ears' but the logo was the same as the playboy bunny. Pink in colour, score on one side, also well pressed. Took about 45mins to come on, MUCH longer lasting than the clovers, but I think that must have been the speed in them, or the left overs from the clover, or the bongs.... I dunno! Nah, there was definitely wizza in them, we were up till 4.30am after dropping them at about 6pm!
A mate dropped a blue MTV cap on Friday nite, apparently a bunch of them got crushed up while they were being transported, and they had to put them in caps. The caps are supposed have about twice as much as a normal MTV. He was off his chops anyway.
So that was my little weekend of research!...

OK, HC someone spiked my drink with a batman the other day... anyways - telling the difference between MDA and MDMA is very subtle, and to be honest i really can't. They are good gear tho, one had my jaw wagging of its pickle - something i don't get from anything less than top notch gear.
The test however, left a nice deep red streak in amongst the blacky-reddy colour. The speed was assumed from the little chunks that were smoking. Very very good test.
There are other batmans going around with a different stamp. They were floating around with pink camels, and blue somethingorothers - all MDMA apparently though. They are the ones that were on pillreports and such in the other capital cities.
These new batmen have only been up here less than 2 weeks i think, and are coming from different people (well, different people from unrelated circles have them).
Matt - white batman - test if you can, sounds kinda dodgy.. and also, don't admit you buy drugs at the beat, better yet, don't buy there alltogether. This year alone, there's been draino sold as speed and 3 separate drug raids there... just be careful
wink.gif

hmmm...I tested pink playboys with E1 & E2 and they tested dark orange with 1 and green with 2...that indicates methamphetamine.
With the white clovers...you said that they were MDMA, but you didnt test them?...me thinks you need to get a tester! No one should be putting anything in them if they aren't tested!!!
With regard to the "blue MTV caps", that rumour has been going round for a while, in fact there were even a couple of posts devoted to that subject...IMHO i don't think that they would be 2MTV's in a cap...unless they were selling for about double the price...true, they may have been crushed, i say there would be filler and maybe an amount of powder to make up 1 pill...that is just an opinion, but really it's common sense...
Remember party kids...test, test, test!

The speed was assumed from the little chunks that were smoking.
smoke doesnt mean speed... it doesn't really mean anything. it usually happens during a strong reaction.
Maxi

Sorry to clarify - little chunks of very crystal-loking gear that was smoking up. The smoking chunks looked amphetamine-y, a tad like meth. thats just my inference - without GC it's anyone's guess, but thats what i saw. I know about strong reactions :p.
On the caps point - if there are broken pills in a big baggie of pills, more often than not, the crushed up pills are thrown in for free. Therefore, making a cap with 1 - 2 crushed up pills in it is viable especially if you charge more than the normal price, as they effectively cost your boy/girl nothing.
And as stressed above, please test your gear, there's always dodgy shit lurking in queensland, try to test everything. If you live outside of brisbane (to the west or north) test EVERYTHING, you are living in the land of speedbombs, fuck-off k pills and dodgy sugar pills.